A great storyteller

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The other party members soon arrived with the exception of Kim Dokja, he arrived before the two could even step foot, It seems he arrive in a day or so. When they find the whereabouts of the said man, he was seen with a lot of things in his arms. "W-Woah! You look like an idiot!" Lee Jihye shouted at the man. Liridona's attention however was on the items on the ground. A few colorful trinkets here and there were bestrewn and she ought to pick them up and put them in her collection. A string of messages from the system also showed on her face, but she was too bothered to give it a thought as she was trance in each item she hold.

[The full probability of the first generation is responding to your actions.]

[The fable material has an affinity for you.]

[The fable 'busy incarnation' has begun its tale-telling.]

[You have acquired a new fable!]

[The fable 'Charming Lady' has begun its tale-telling.]

[You have acquired a new fable!]

[The fable 'One who was adored by many' has begun its tale-telling]

[You have acquired a new fable!]

[The fable 'flower over the meadow' has begun its tale-telling]

[You have acquired a new fable!]

Everyone was shocked to hear the repetitive string of messages appear and ringing in their ears, Dokja and her were as equally confused. She neared Yoo Junghyuk and clasped her hands around him. "What does that mean?"  Yoo Junghyuk was shocked, even though he knew how hard to gain the full probability of the first generation. It would take years and years to study 1 fable even. "Hmm, it means something good, don't worry." She nodded and looked at the messages herself. It was a repetitive and continuous flow.

[The fable 'Asymptomatic love story' has begun its tale-telling.]

[You have acquired a new fable!]

[The fable 'A curious incarnation' has begun its tale-telling.]

[You have acquired a new fable!]

...

***

"It's been a long time since someone has shown this talent, The both of you are amazing beyond words... Even I knew myself how hard to acquire a story." Liridona had a look of amazement as she heard this. "Would the story acquired in here be helpful in the upcoming scenarios?" Yoo Hosung nodded and sighed. "I hate people like you..! the likes of you who never tried hard and had to get everything in the touch of your fingertips..!" Liridona had a bemused smile at the enraged Yoo Hosung, it could be his stature was too adorable to pass on. 

"When are we leaving?" Yoo Junghyuk look at her and sighed, "A day or too... Would you like to leave now?" Liridona shook her head. "This village reminds me of my old home... If I could stay just a bit could I?" Yoo Junghyuk couldn't resist the gleam in her eyes and unknowingly nodded. "Alright, I have made up my mind... "For the first time today, I am going to break my belief. I will teach you Story Control." He left the group and started walking away. "This is gonna be exciting!" Yoo Junghyuk followed the giddy woman and sighed tiredly. 

***

"Phenomena and truth aren't the same, Using a story properly means understanding its language. Solid ground is needed to leap into abstraction. That is the details of the stories you have built up." Yoo Hosung spoke and Liridona listened carefully, Kim Dokja, however, had a look of boredom on his face. "Stupid guy... That look is a look that someone has when he understands nothing at all!" Liridona stopped her writing and look at Kim Dokja. "If you don't understand anything, don't even try at all. Not everyone learns to control the same way... take this lovely incarnation as an example, she listens very well and now she comes forth as the one who understands her fables very well." 

"Like, listening to the words of the story? Understand them in a way better than anyone?" Yoo Hosung nodded and sighed. "It is the problem with you! You do not listen very well! You already have the talent to communicate with stories, It is the talent to listen to their emotions and words." Liridona put down her notes as soon as her stomach growled in hunger. "You may be excused now..." She nodded and got out of the little cabin. She saw Yoo Junghyuk from afar with his shirt gone and was practicing his sword movement to pass time. She waved around the people in the village and smiled widely.

[The fable 'One who was adored by many is feeling giddy.]

[The fable 'Asymptomatic love story' is feeling romantic.]

"Junghyuk-ah! I'm hungry!" She runs towards his position with light footsteps. "You're back," he stopped his ministrations and put his sword down to greet the girl. "You're very sweaty," commented her before pushing her face towel into his body, which he gladly accepted. "What do you want to eat?" the girl shrugged and looked around. "Anything that taste alright..." He nodded and wore his shirt and coat back. "We'll eat first then, come on." He pulled the girl behind him and walked to the hut they're staying at.