Good vs Good

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The two silently hid behind the giant cobble of stone while witnessing the waves of magical energy blowing around like violent storm winds. Not too long afterward, they heard the voices of those hurriedly running away. "That crazy monster....!"Liridona flinches now and then. "Uwaaaahk!" The Constellations were crushed mercilessly and were killed off, leaving behind only their death throes. Fables flooded out among the bits of body parts flying about, and the blood shed by the Incarnations dyed the land crimson red. "Run! Hurry!!" Right behind them, the slaughterer responsible for this bloody spectacle finally arrived on the scene. Liridona saw the purple-colored aura bright enough to be visible even from behind the tall mountain of corpses. All she could do was silently watch the proceedings, unable to even breathe properly.

[The Great Fable, 'Torch that swallowed the Myth', is growling.]

[The Great Fable, 'Demon World's Spring', is shrinking back.]

Here came the possessor of the incredible Status that could even negatively affect Yoo Junghyuks Fables. "I don't feel good about him..." Yoo Junghyuk tried to stand up, "N-no! not yet!" Yoo Junghyuk couldn't help but oblige.

[Fable, 'Flame that Annihilates Evil', has begun its storytelling!]

The 'Flame that Annihilates Evil' – is one of the Fables that would display the greatest effect when dealing with evil-leaning Constellations. "There's something ominous about him..."

Flowing locks of platinum-blonde hair, violet-colored eyes. The radiant wings of an Archangel spread behind his back.

He was the sole Archangel among <Eden> that acts nothing like an angel, Liridona can feel his hunger for the demise of everyone. "Chaos magic," Yoo Junghyuk looks at the trembling Liridona. "Long ago, the Elder-god and Arch-Demon Chthon used Chaos Magic to rule the Earth as the 'God of Chaos'." He listened closely to her as she continued speaking. "However, Earth's mages gathered and ended his reign with a lie: They said 'There is no God of Chaos. And there is no Chaos Magic.' The mages were followers of the temple of light... her almighty Araya descended and helped the dragons to stop them."

[Constellation, 'Saviour of the Corrupted', has begun its Judgement for Salvation.]

Ku-gugugugu!! The [Sword of Saviour] held in Archangel Michael's hands split the world in half. The purple-colored fog on the blade spread out, and this fog ignited into flames that soon started burning the atmosphere itself. The flames crossed the air in the blink and reached the Constellations trying to escape. "Aaaahhk!!" Five or six Constellations running away screamed at the top of their lungs and crumbled to the ground. Fables became ash within the purple-colored flames and scattered away. The only things remaining on the spots once occupied by the dead Constellations were 'Modifier Necklaces' gleaming in a silvery hue. 

Michael flew in the air and landed beside them to confirm the dropped loot. "It's still not here." He seemed to be searching for something. A bizarre light shot out from his eyes as he began observing his surroundings. "Feels like there are a few more rats hidden somewhere nearby...' Could Yoo Junghyuk win if he was to fight Michael here? Liridona wouldn't let him though... "Junghyuk-ah, I don't feel good towards him..." He knelt and patted her back. "Calm down," She bit her lips as the divine magic in her body swelled. Yoo Junghyuk held her trembling hands in his. "Subdue it, he can't know we're hiding here..." Liridona cancels out her divine energy and hid more against the giant stone. 

***

After a few minutes, the archangel left and went somewhere else. "I can't feel him anymore," Liridona stood up and smiled lightly. Yoo Junghyuk dusted his coat off and followed the girl out. The place reeks of flesh and blood. Soon, words that assemble her targets started showing up. "Here," Yoo Junghyuk handed the syllables to the woman. "This scene is so bizarre for me for a reason..." Liridona picked the right syllables for her necklace with the help of Yoo Junghyuk. For some reason, Liridona's energy has been unstable ever since they entered the Island, Yoo Junghyuk just chose to ignore it. But this time, it was even harder to ignore now. He felt like a huge wall was separating her from him, And it does not feel good.

Just then a deafening explosion resonated around, It alerted the two to stop what they were currently doing on hand. "Dokja-ssi, I feel like he's in trouble..." The two ran to where the explosion took place without much interruption and saw Kim Dokja laying knocked out cold, all bloodied, and buttered out fighting. Liridona rushed to his side to aid him, "Junghyuk-ah, let's put him somewhere else so I can heal him..." Yoo Junghyuk thought for a few seconds before nodding, he can see the life escaping the man's form the more time goes by. "I think it's fine here now..." Liridona examined Kim Dokja's state before biting her lip.

"I can't exert my full power, I can only aid him for some time before I can fully recover him..." A light encompasses her hands to his body before slowly getting absorbed by his soul. "At least, for now, he wasn't on brink of death..." Liridona saw how he gazed at Kim Dokja's necklace. He pulled it away from his neck and gave it to him. "Give me yours," he accepted the necklace and gave his necklace in return. "I'm only missing one syllable, he still needs three." Liridona split the necklace apart and stood up. "I'm sure he'll survive let's get going." Yoo Junghyuk pulled the woman with him and left the island just like that.

Han Sooyoung on the other hand watches the two leave the demon king and go, "What an odd bunch..." She chewed on her lemon lollipop and approached the lying Kim Dokja, The divine energy in his body nestled softly that it cause a barrier in his body. It might seem a weak one but the amount of mana concentrated is no joke. Heck! She can't even call him a demon king at this state. "It's scary even," She can't help the trembling of her left hand. She knows how the newbie could just destroy her. Her innocence and charm are what pull people in her, just like a rose. She knows the woman meant no harm, but she's so nice it's actually scary at some point.