Castle of Reincarnators

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

After entering the Castle of Reincarnators, Liridona saw Han Sooyoung traipsing the halls in a rueful walk. "Sooyoung-ssi!" She ceased walking and saw the girl wave at her from a distance. "Where's Yoo Junghyuk?" She questioned her albeit already knowing the response. "He said he'll go there alone and meet him on the next island..." She started striding ahead of Liridona whilst keeping a discussion with her, "Where's Dokja-ssi?" Han Sooyoung didn't reply any further and just opened the bedroom chamber Kim Dokja was residing in... He was asleep in a hospital bed, no exuberance was seen in his form at all. "Hmm, he did absorb the energy. I just hope his body can still recuperate on its own..." Han Sooyoung observes the woman closely, 'till this day the recovery of Lee Sukyung was an enigma to her.

How can she heal her like that? Soon after her appearance inside, a glowing book that she had seen before emerge. The room was swathed with the divine energy that rivals her own, It warped inside like a veil. "The fruit that he absorbs helps my power to mend him faster..." Kim Dokja was undoubtedly recovering faster than she foreknew. Something about this felt ominous, nevertheless. Though, she closed her lip tight and just observe her idly. "There, he should be awake thereafter." Han Sooyoung witnessed how Kim Dokja's pale complexion returned to normal after all the divine energy around the chamber was absorbed by him. "Do you need water?" Liridona was shaken in her woolgathering and nodded at her, "That would be pleasant."

***

Brrr...

The moment Kim Dokja regained consciousness, he felt his smartphone vibrate. He switched the screen on without thinking too much about it, only to spot today's date. February 15th... As they weren't on Earth, the local weather report didn't appear. All he could confirm was the date. Even then, none couldn't say it was an accurate one, either. The space-time indicator had long lost meaning after the group moved around different dimensions willy-nilly. Everyone within <Star Stream> lived in a different time from the others. That was the case, but now... 15th of February, is it? "Happy Birthday... Dokja-ssi." The man drop his phone in shock and saw the beautiful woman besides his bed with a smile. 

"I apologize, I have frivolity to give you but send my regards." He smiled and sat up, he felt good knowing somebody acknowledge him on his birth date. "It's alright, I never celebrate anyway," The woman smiled warmly at him. "May I ask why?" he sighed and look away, "I have no one to celebrate with." The other looked at him nodding, "I know how it felt... It was very lonely." The woman said with a lonely smile etched on her porcelain face. "You don't celebrate too?" Liridona shook her head, "No one celebrates their birthday in my generation... In the tradition of my family, the day we are baptized to the temple of light was the day we celebrate."  Kim Dokja had a faint smile, he had never talked to anyone like this before. "I'll go fetch you something to drink. You wouldn't mind being on your own?" 

He smiled and nodded once more, He fell into a bit of thought regarding this date. Before giving up and placing the phone down. his head was in a disorganized mess, and almost every part of his Incarnation body seemed to be more relaxed now. He blinked several times while looking down at his upper torso to find bandages tightly wrapped around his chest area... 'Where am I now?' the thought encompasses his mind, he was so absorbed talking to Liridona that he didn't realize the current predicament he was in. The surroundings slowly filled his view. Firstly, the clean, white bedsheets, followed by the elegant Oriental décor of the room he was in. It has a warm and divine ambiance all around, it felt like the atmosphere of Eden in all verity. "You awake now?" A certain someone entered the room and threw a question at him. "You...?!" Her eyes arched mischievously. 

"Ahh, so this is how it feels like coming back to life after dying." Kim Dokja retorted; "But, didn't you die..." Han Sooyoung had her eyebrows scrunch, "I did?"  Seeing Han Su-Yeong snicker like that, the inside of his head grew even more complicated. He immediately recalled the sight just before blacking out; fighting with the archangel and doing whatever to survive until passing out and being lifted to the ground. Han Su-Yeong approached the bed before he even detected it and tweaked his cheek. "In any case, Kim Dok-Ja, You can be adorable sometimes. And why even wear those gauzes? That chick did a good thing healing you... coincidentally me too." Only then did he realize that she played him for a sucker. He took a closer look and found a small IV needle stuck in her arm, too. 

"....Where are we?" Liridona entered the room with three bottles of cold water along with a pack of biscuits. "Sooyoung-ssi, I was just about to look for you." The other woman smiled and reverted her attention to the guy, "The waiting room of the Main Island. The place where that 'guy' and his castle is." Liridona set the things down and took a sit on Dokja's bed. He, however, shifted a little bit away from her. "Dokja-ssi, Here. You must stay hydrated." She put the opened bottle of water in his mouth. "Waah, Kim Dokja you fortuitous bastard, must be nice being pampered by a gorgeous woman huh?" Han Sooyoung heaves a teasing remark as she seized the other bottle by herself. "W-what?" Kim Dokja choke on the water at the words that left the other woman's mouth.  "We have to hurry, they've been waiting for us..." Liridona gulped the last drop of water and stood up. Grabbing one of the biscuits and emptying it, The two nodded and prepared to leave.