50 years later

LIRIDONA'S POINT OF VIEW

Dokja and Sooyoung spoke to the guardian of the mandala, Kim Dokja spoke a bit more and requested a few things, The guardian nodded and beamed warmly. "Oh dear Bodhisattva's, I hope you can persist time itself," The three of us walk to the middle and hold hands. "I have figured out, We are going to get sent through different periods..! I will find all of you before I lose my mind..." My voice was quivering as I discerned the anxiousness bubbling up in my senses. In the book, the Main Island of the 'Isle of Reincarnators' was where the Fables from the 3rd generation had been stuck, frozen in time. As these Fables boasted a far wider spectrum of variety compared to 1st and 2nd generations, my starting point played a factor in me acquiring unexpected Fables.

 Even if others couldn't, we had to ensure that those two kids would start from the 'Next City'. "...In return, the rest of your companions will start in locations that this self has selected." Kim Dokja nodded and held my hands firmly, "Understood." Han Su-Yeong standing next to me, silently observing the unfolding situation until then, sent us a probing glance after hearing his reply. "Dokja-ssi, what if we are sent through different times?" He looked at me and smiled, "You should find Yoo Junghyuk as soon as you get there okay?" I grimaced at the thought of spending a decade there... Would I be able to find him? Or any of them? just the thought of being in a foreign place while slowly losing all of myself sounds so dreadful...

– Hey, Kim Dokja. What will you do if this baldy monk sends us to a weird place?

– And, Liridona you don't trust this bastard right?

– Hey! what's the matter if she trusts me?

The Warrior Monk saw the two get into a bit of bickering and an eccentric smile suddenly plodded up on his lips. "Dear Bodhisattva, this self truly enjoys watching your story, but... Unfortunately, the Fables you have accumulated so far are simply too inadequate to contend with other Nebulas partaking in the Great War of Saints and Demons." Maybe she felt a bit triggered by the word 'inadequate', and Han Su-Yeong began to retort in a snarky manner. "...Looks like you haven't heard the news that we smashed apart <Olympus> not too long ago." I sighed and pulled both of them closer to me. "Shut your bickering! Are the both of you daft to not notice the present predicament we're in?" The both of them were silenced as I huffed in aggravation.

"Dear Bodhisattva of the divine book, I hope you reach your desired persona... You must conquer the time and appease the qualm within the story..." I sucked in a deep breath after hearing that. In the next moment, both Han Su-Yeong's and Kim Dokja's bodies and mine were suddenly wrapped up in bright light. It was blinding and very nerve-wracking, I have been traveling for a long time but this... This feeling has never encompassed me... Maybe it's the thought of being away from these people, the thought of being abandoned and left alone in a forgotten and bygone place. I can't bear to go through the same pain knowing I have no one else besides me.

[Constellation, 'Guardian of Mandala' has agreed with your transfer to the next scenario.]

[Transfer to the next scenario has begun!]

Soon after that, A system message appears in front of me ...So suddenly? I was taken by surprise a little but quickly regained my bearings. Most likely, my other comrades were in the middle of transferring, just like me. I deviated my head to find Han Su-Yeong looking up at us. "Kim Dok-Ja, Liridona..." I reflexively gripped her hand, Kim Dokja sighed and replied. "Do your best, I'll try to find you as soon as possible... Liridona, locate Yoo Junghyuk as soon as you got there..." I nodded and soughed for the millionth time. "...Will do," The moment Han Su-Yeong's fist bumped into Kim Dokja and mine, They were thoroughly cocooned in a luminous light. As I watched their figure vanish, I became aware once more that they had become my comrade for real. They do not act on edge with me anymore. Like back when Yoo Junghyuk said it, They just need to warm up on me. That there is nothing to worry about. On my way to this place, I ended up owing them a lot. So, it was time that I pay my deficit. I closed my eyes and felt the place shift to a different setting, I opened my eyes and saw an eerie and long hallway. I felt light-headed and immediately passed out on the floor before fully grasping what happened.

[Transfer to the Main Island has begun!]

['Wall that Decides Samsara' is investigating information of your Fables!]

[Investigation has concluded!]

[The scenario location for you and your comrades has been decided.]

[Sub-scenario, 'Genre Selection', has begun!]

*