The 1st Prince

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The long hallways of the castle were cast with a divine ambiance, The windows gleamed and sparkled as If it was just cleaned. He knew this aura very well, the first prince strode the long hallways as if he owns the residence. The scabbard on his side felt unusually heavy, "Hello?" A feminine and frail voice calls out to him, he identifies this voice very well. He had been waiting for more than 5 years, It's not that it's long for him. He stopped on the crouched figure of a woman laying in the forsaken hall. He can not be mistaken, It's her, It's Liridona. Starting from her rubicund curly hair, and pale complexion. He bent down and scooped her up, "J-Junghyuk?" He stiffened in his stance as soon as he heard her voice, "I'm here..." Liridona pass out once more on him. He soughed and amble into his room along with the lady in his arms. 

He entered his dimly torched chamber and placed Liridona down on his enormous bed, He sat down on the settee near his bed and supervise her. The character she's playing has confronted him for the past years as his character's knightress, From the get-go... He somehow caught glimpses of Liridona on her, they had the same hair color, stature, and complexion. The only thing they differ in is their personality, Liridona had an empathetic and soft persona but somehow emits a dangerous aura. This person however has a cold and icy personality, a bit timid and clumsy at some point. "Ah, what a nuisance..." He watched over her with faint happiness etched on his facadé. He just wishes that she does not lose herself as the years go by.

***

Avriel stared at the velvety duvet cocooned in her body and was put into a state of stupor, Memories came swelling in her head causing a benign headache to spike up in her senses. 

⸢"Your duty as the daughter of the commander of iron wall forces is to serve the firstborn of the imperial family, Schweichen Von Kaizenix."⸥

That was when she was accepted as a loyal knightress after her father's acquiescence. Her head throbbed once more, the heavy duvet weighed down greatly on her sickened body. Memories belonging to someone else's started penetrating her mind. The holy book opened in her body and protected her soul and mind, then she felt someone else inside her. A sleeping persona was wrapped in blinding rays of light. The memories played in her mind and repeatedly reminded her of whose body this was.

⸢"It is your duty and integrity to wield a sword with his royal highness on the battlefield..."⸥

⸢"Serve your whole life fending him..."⸥

Avriel sat up in urgency as soon as the memories repeatedly collides with her memories. It started to become severe for her, and Yoo Junghyuk pivoted his gaze at the now-sitting woman. She was gripping her head in distress. "Junghyuk-ah?" Liridona called out to the man approaching her. He sighed and put down the book he was reading, "Don't move too much..."

[Your Fables are resisting against the Great Fable that sets this world's view!]

[Due to the un-named thing inside you, Your ego has been fully retained.]

[Probability of the Island is suspicious of your preferential treatment.]

The book shielded her mind, ".....Body possession, Is this what it meant Junghyuk-ah?" The man situated himself beside her, "Yes. I have been waiting for you for 2 years and a half..." Yoo Junghyuk's voice was cold, but for Liridona, It was full of fondness and ardency. "Have you met the others?" Liridona's voice was full of concern, "I have..." Liridona fell down the bed again and held her head. "There were these memories... I can not quite tell if it's mine." Yoo Junghyuk stood up and sighed. "Suit up, we are going to meet the others..." Liridona got down from the bed and look at her attire... "How?" Yoo Junghyuk skims at her and lets out a weary soughed, "Follow me." Liridona tails him out the chamber and to a pristine but small room just beside his. "Everything you ought to use is in that wardrobe, come out when you are finished." 

Liridona nodded and unlocked the wardrobe. It contains clothes and other essentials she might need, grabbing a few garments; she changes into them and styled her hair. Nothing much changes as she scrutinizes herself in the mirror, she looks the duplicate of her original self, barring from having slightly ampler eyes and slimmer eyebrows, The lips and nose were the same. She beamed softly at herself and stood up... When she exited the room. Yoo Junghyuk was silently leaning down the wall in front of the chamber, patiently waiting for her. "Let us get going..." Albeit the edgy feeling, she presented the male with a graceful smile and staple her arms with him. The male leads them down the palace and towards the battlefield.