A Fleeting Dream 2

LIRIDONA AMPHELICE'S POINT OF VIEW

A sense of drowsiness swept over my senses. It was a peaceful and unproductive day. I felt muddled by the emotions churning in my chest as I read the novel with full fixation. I felt strangled as I wish to come and end the sorrowful life that the protagonist is living. "oh, my dear. If only I could confine you in a consoling caress and take away all your terrors... I would've done it."

I closed my eyes as I felt a hurried drowsiness. Perhaps... In my dreams, I could've accomplished something. Then in a blink of an eye. I was out unconscious, asleep inside the chamber I have been residing in the inn. Everything is indistinct, cold, and muted. Then like in a rocking yacht, I was being shaken. I opened my eyes as I felt trickles and droplets of water pour down my face instantaneously. 

I was astounded to find myself in a foreign area. The place was desolate and shrouded with an ominous aura. "Gilyoung! aim better!" A voice of a child yelled, Albeit not knowing the language, I understood every word spoken. "Yoosung! Stop hogging all the space-!" They were both cut off in their bickering once they saw my slumped figure.

"Hello, young ones... Do you have any idea how I was here?" My voice felt bizarre as my tongue spoke unrecognizable verbiage. It is not English, I wonder how I could utter such foreign languages that I never knew. "Woah... she's pretty, Should we help her?" The little girl gawked at me.

"Yoosung no! what would Junghyuk-ahjussi do if he found us now?" The two kids look conflicted, but they spoke a name I was clearly aware of. "Yoo Junghyuk? do you know that man?" The two kid was frozen as I said those words. No, it seems they're staring behind me.

I slowly turned around and found a man with dark velvety eyes, and thick eyebrows. His face looks like it's been carved by the hands of god. Eyes that seem to travel past my soul. He stared at me as he pointed his blade, I was in awe to see him in person... But the gnawing feeling of fear still beats on my form. 

"Who are you?" his voice was baritone and cold. Laced with the intent to kill, His raven and curly hair swayed with the wind. His face never falters as he noticed me. "Me? no one noteworthy... I solely came here to visit you..." He glowered at me with those captivating eyes. "Do you want to die?" Fear strikes my facade as soon as I heard his question. I didn't come here to clash, I just want to see him. I felt an overwhelming desire of running away and staying and gawked at him.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The two kids watch in wonder, They knew Junghyuk very well when he wants to fight someone. But his words earlier were mere shallow and empty threats. Junghyuk even look like he was enticed and content. But his posture remains the same. "Yoosung... Is she Junghyuk-ahjussi's girlfriend?" The two kids bicker and quarrel silently behind the unknown lady.

Then suddenly a deafening sound rang around the desolate area, It was time for Liridona to wake up now. "All right, I'm going... See you again..." The lady smiled and drift with the wind. Yoo Junghyuk blinked as the eccentric woman disappeared into thin air. He was fascinated by how the woman before him earlier seemed to shake in fear and fascination as he stare at her.

*

Her dark wavy auburn hair danced with the wind, Her lips that were the same shade of that ripe peaches trembled, and how her green eyes were skimming at him in fascination. Her small and pale hands gripped her dress in fear as he pointed his sword at her. He felt drawn and warm. He doesn't know why. It was the first time he talked to her, he knew her. 

She's the lady in his dream. Unknowingly, a smile graced his lips and the two kids were shocked of witnessing that rare occurrence. "Yoosung, Gilyoung let's go the others are done now." The both of them hurriedly follow the older male. Whilst in the distant universe Liridona was awoken by the thundering outside. A smile graces her lips as she glances at the book beside her. "Let's meet again tonight amare." She hopped down from the bed and get ready for supper.

***

02/02/23

change some things that's all no major changes dw