Dokja's Mother

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

When they got back, Yoo Sangah had been in a bad state Already, The two transcenders are also fighting the waves of people, And most importantly. Dokja's mother is now on a verge of a dying state. "Lee Sookyung." Yoo Jonghyuk was there. The image that followed was the masters' necks being pierced. The lifeless bodies crashed to the ground.

"...I didn't expect to get your help." Liridona rushed beside him and aided the older woman's body. Yoo Jonghyuk ran with a blank expression and Lee Sookyung on his back, She run beside them as she continuously supplies life energy to the dying person on the regressor's back. Lee Sookyung didn't say anything but she could see where he was heading. Perhaps he was looking for the medical staff of this industrial complex.

"Thank you." The words spilled out and Yoo Jonghyuk replied indifferently. "Don't say anything that isn't in your heart. I know you dislike me." Liridona opened the book and tried to read despite wanting to listen to them. "Of course, I dislike you. I hate you. You are the person who took my role." My eyebrow knitted at the words.

"I don't know what that means." In Lee Sookyung's head, time flowed slowly. She heard that it should move quickly... then why? Was it because it was hard and difficult? "I've known you from a long time ago. That kid often talked about you. He came to visit his mother in prison and only talked about this." I can feel the despair in her voice.

-This time, he challenged the 12 gods of Olympus.

The young face of Kim Dokja as he talked happily. Many thoughts had floated on this child's face. Yoo Jonghyuk spoke like he felt Lee Sookyung's heart rate slowing down. "Lee Sookyung. Don't let go of your mind. Liridona does your best..!" Liridona sped up the incantation.  Lee Sookyung barely maintained her blurring consciousness. She continued to be drowsy on Yoo Jonghyuk's back. "In any case, at least once... I wanted to thank you."

"You are saying things that I can't understand." The back that was now carrying her had actually carried her son. The middle school Kim Dokja and the high school Kim Dokja. He was the support. He raised the child she couldn't carry. He made the child live.

-I thought that I wanted to be like him.

However, she was the one who wanted to be the owner of that back, more than anyone else. Liridona stares at the woman... She thought of her mother, would she feel this way too? Would she tell her she loves her and misses her dearly? Was she worried when she fled away from home? Did they search for her?

Would they be crying once she return home? Would her father finally look at her in a caring manner? "Don't tell me." Yoo Jonghyuk's back was wet with blood. Lee Sookyung's complexion was gradually fading as Liridona was feeling stuffy. There were still sparks of probability around her. In her damaged flesh, the stories she had accumulated were evaporating. 

In order to conceal it, Lee Sookyung purposefully asked about things she knew. "Where are your parents?" The question brought Liridona back to her senses, "I was told they died in an accident." Liridona felt strange hearing the word Parents. "You don't sound sad." Liridona's breath slowed down as they stop in front of a door. "I can't grieve what I can't remember."

Lee Sookyung knew. He didn't remember because it wasn't in the original novel. Everything about Yoo Jonghyuk was just a character set. From the beginning, Yoo Jonghyuk's parents didn't exist.  Lee Sookyung hesitated for a moment. "Yes, humans are like this. Do you think I remember all my childhood?"

"...Is it memory loss?" Liridona looks down, What is this feeling? Nostalgia? Suadade, a word she comes across one time, shrugging it off as she could not relate much to it... Now, she knows how it feels. "Everyone gets memory loss. Little by little, we will forget our memories, and one day, we will forget everything." That thought alone made her shudder.

This sight didn't go unnoticed by the regressor. Liridona look like discern doll in the hallway when he got out... Her once clear and happy expression is turned into a sad and crestfallen facade now. His eyebrow fiddle at the show of emotion. "I'll heal her now, go finish the battle so you can return." The regressor hugs the sad Liridona.

"Is something upsetting you?" He asks the girl in his arms, "I don't want to forget... I want to know if-" A choked-up sob came out instead. "I'm sorry, I'll heal everyone here so you can return to the gigantomachia scenario now..." He nodded and wipe off her tears. "Wait for me," he pecked her forehead and vamoosed out. 

She smiled and wiped her tears off, She look at the door and entered it. A series of stories are inserted inside the old woman. The book suddenly appeared again, "Oh Holy Book of Vishanti, Heal thy dying person, Reverse the curse of time, and shall she be birthed as a new person." She clasped her hands together as she gathers light in her hands.

The room's temperature had a comforting aura, it began to feel like paradise for a moment. Liridona's form started changing,  A white apparel covered her body as her red hair flows in the blinding rays of gold light. She put her palm on the older woman's chest. Every scattered story started coming back. Her old younger look was slowly returning to her.

This move however is dangerous... It will exhaust her power. Gladly Yoo Sangah was approaching the glowing room. "Liridona-ssi..!" She was shocked as she saw the girl drop to her knees. Once she entered the room, it felt like all her fatigue and wounds left her body. It felt refreshing and relaxing.

Then Jang Hayoung entered with the small transcender in their head. "What is this?" Yoo Sangah assisted the woman as she gave her a potion to return her exhausted mana. "Thank you, Sookyung-ssi might need a few more days before she can wake up." All of them smiled at the girl. "Oh! But I really wanna fight in gigantomachia." She sat down sullenly.

"We can just chat around as we wait for them," Jang Hayoung envelope her in a bone-crushing hug. "Ahahaha! Yes!" The ambiance of the room didn't change, Lee Sookyung's body is still glowing faintly from earlier. "I feel like sleeping." The girl said in exhaustion. "Sleep for a while then," Yoo Sangah pulled her in another bed.