Oh No!

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Everyone was shocked as soon as the girl fainted. Fortunately, Kim Dokja catches the woman before making contact on the ground. He doesn't know why this girl suddenly appears. "We have to cut this scenario short and bring this girl to the industrial complex." The others nodded in agreement.

"Hey! we don't even know what she wants what if she harms the kids!?" Except for Han Sooyung. "That's why we need to interrogate her there, Huh, She's quite the pretty face huh?" The other nodded at the pass-out Liridona. "Is that the girl Master likes?" Lee Jihye gawked at the woman.

She somehow felt that she was not that bad. Kim Dokja, however, had a different plan in mind. He triggered the character's information to see her well, of course, her information. What else? "I don't think she's that bad?" Lee Seolwha was staring at the girl pitifully. She could tell herself she was no harm.

[This character is not registered in the character list!]

[The Secretive Plotter is liking the situation]

[5,000 coins have been sponsored]

Kim Dokja's face stiffen at the message, could the Secretive Plotter know something about this situation? Or was he the one who pulled this situation? "What if she isn't harmful like all of you thought... And that she loves Junghyuk-ssi genuinely?" This never crosses Kim Dokja's mind, then if that's the case he is glad.

"It could be her plan to deceive us with her oh so innocent facadé!" Han Sooyung raged behind them. Unbeknown to them Liridona is listening to their conversation but is too tired to make any movements. It's like her whole body is paralyzed.

"Sooyung-ssi why don't you predict what's going to happen?" Han Sooyung reddened and look away. "I tried... But no information came." The others sighed and looked ahead, from afar they already can see the complex. The three transcendents were now also finishing in a hidden scenario.

"Oh! Dokja who is that pretty girl?!" Jang Hayoung skip toward Kim Dokja and stared at the girl, "We don't know yet..." The others walk behind him as he leads the group advances toward the complex, Sooyoung grumbles here and there throughout the walk.

***

Once they reach the complex, Dokja put down Liridona on the ground and tapped her cheek to awaken her. "Urgh," a groan was heard from the girl as she tried to move, Dokja realized she was in a state of paralyzation. He uses the skill pressure point on her to ease her muscles restrain. "Gasp!" Liridona sat up followed by a train of pained coughing.

"What do you want from our regressor?" Han Sooyung pointed a blade at the red-headed woman who just sat up. "W-what?" She can feel the unfriendly gazes of the other people. "Do you mean... Yoo Junghyuk?" She tried to stand up as she ask the woman in front of her.

"Yes, there might be a reason you're freely entering his mind..." Kim Dokja put his hand on the woman's small shoulder, "Hey, you're scaring her." But Kim Dokja's stare isn't friendly at all too. "I swear! I mean no harm to him!" She tried to reason out, but the blade just advances further to her neck.

"I can tell you're lying!" She had a hopeless look now, where is Junghyuk? Who are these people? Kim Dokja studied the woman and sighed, he activated the lie detection skill. "Han Sooyung...Put that down, I'll ask her myself..." Han Sooyung didn't do exactly what the male ask. She just pointed her sword nonetheless.

But Kim Dokja didn't care he had to ask her, "Why are you here..? In this world to be precise?" Liridona had suddenly calmed down, "I shifted here after I fainted on my world." The skill detected that she isn't lying. But... There's more to it.

[Lie Detection has confirmed that your words are the truth.]

"Did you come here knowing that this world was combined with fiction?" The girl stared at him and nodded, "An outer god gave me a book..! And help me settle down here!" She rumbled continuously as she grew frenzied and frustrated. "What do you need from him?" The girl shook her head helplessly and stared at everyone.

"Just tell us what you want!" The agitated Han Sooyung shouted at the woman, She jolted in surprise as the sword swung in her direction. She evaded the attack, this surprised everyone. "Do you know how to use swords?" She nodded as she gripped the long sword on her back. "Do you think you can fight us?" Fear strikes the face of the woman.

Kim Dokja saw the eyes of the woman brim with tears, he felt shocked as a crestfallen expression encompasses the face of the woman. "How did you pull Junghyuk inside his dream." The girl shakes her head, "I don't know it just... Happened." This irritates the shorter woman beside him, causing her to swing her blade one more time in an attempt to cut the other woman.

This time the girl didn't get to deflect it right away, "Argh!" Her wail of pain echoed around the whole industrial complex. She fell on her tramp as she grasp her wounded shoulder from the pain. "Han Sooyung!" Kim Dokja was surprised at that. A window from above opened up. It was Yoo Junghyuk and he was staring at them with a glare.

Most likely he was sleeping and was awake from the commotion downstairs, then his eyes landed on the read head in front of Kim Dokja. He hurriedly came down, "One more wrong move and I'll cut your neck... Tell us what you want." Kim Dokja had a foreboding feeling as he saw the regressor rushes toward them. She tried telling off the woman beside her. "Han Sooyung..."

"Or do you want me to do worse-" Her sword flew off her hand in an instant. A figure suddenly knelt in front of the woman. "Yah! Yoo Junghyuk! Do you know what you're doing? She could be tricking you!" The man gave no response as she examined the shoulder of the crying woman. "Liridona," he examined the state of the girl. She looks thinner than she usually is, paler, and sickly.

"J-Junghyuk?" tears finally flowed down her rosy cheeks, "I'm here now... It's okay." Liridona clutches him in a hug, definitely terrified to look at the others. Junghyuk tied a cloth to the woman's shoulder temporarily. The others behind him make a fuss. But all his attention was on the girl.

"Han Sooyung... I understand all of you are in question, but must you hurt her?" There was a dark glint in the eyes of the regressor. "I'll clarify later... But if any of you harm her again."  A threatening aura poured out from him. Han Sooyung shudder as the pair vamoosed and entered the complex.

"Junghyuk is a meticulous guy... I know he would've made an action the moment he figures out the woman is a threat..." Kim Dokja now knew, Their regressor has finally found his home. A smile reaches his lips as he stared at the broad back of the regressor. This could serve as Liridona's test. Now he has nothing to worry about.