Liridona the Divine Mage

LIRIDONA AMPHELICE'S POINT OF VIEW

The walk was brief and quick, but the stare of everyone made it look like I'd run quite a far distance. "Hmm, You're quite the pretty face... A dainty girl who looks so frail and innocent." A tall woman held my chin and spoke to me. "Why thank you madamé," I can't help but quiver in her gaze. An assertive aura is shrouding her entire body indicating her high status. I've read about her in the book.

"Junghyuk, are you sure this lady is competent enough?" I look down in mortification, I must have shown her a subpar impression after yesterday's incidents. Well, I'm not in the right state to fight, Given that my condition is worsening. Although the lozenge Junghyuk gave me alleviates my achings. "Tell me, have you ever carried a sword?" I nodded meekly at her question.

"Your aura is not concentrated for battling at all, despite that, you're most likely suited for healing." I smiled at her, "My mother is a Divine Mage... I must have taken after her." She nodded in understanding at me, "I saw your star relic sword yesterday, It may not look like it, But you can still flourish your talents in using a blade." I shudder in thought.

I have told Junghyuk that I've learned horse riding and fencing. But those memories are horrid, "Of course," She scrutinizes me in the eyes. I snuffed as if feeling her looking at me stark naked. "You don't want to learn fencing again after your horrible memories of them are you?" I look down and nodded.

This is scary, I don't know why? "It's alright, whatever you're comfortable with." I nodded and breathed the air I never knew I held in. "Show me your sword," I look at Junghyuk and the swords in his hands. "Here," He pass the sword to the saint and went back behind me. "Are you okay?" I nodded at his whisperings. "Yes, Just a bit nerve out... She's a fearsome lady." he rubbed my back in hopes of comforting me.

I can discern the gazes of the people around me burning in the back of my head, "This is a nice sword, where did you get this?" The sword zigzags around like a flexible item. "That is one of the most treasured items in my family's vault... I pilfered it after I left." She nodded and examined the sword further. 

[Sword of Mirage Rating: Star Relic]

The sword of mirage was created in the land of blacksmiths and goblins in the mountain of Aztec, it was assembled for the most potent knight to defeat the giant troll in the mountain of Wildangour in the far east of the continent Azlan near the Mountain of Aztec.

The story of the sword of mirage is a renowned myth story back in London in the year of 18th century; Where I belong, my mom use to bring me inside our vault and study the sword. From then on I grew to love it, In all honesty, it wasn't the most flourishing sword inside my family's vault. Nevertheless, I'll get my hands on the other items the moment I'll return home.

"The sword doesn't heed anyone who uses it unless it was their master who acquired it." These were the very words my father presaged me, So from that day onwards I train with him in sparing just so I could get to use the blade in the future. "Enough chit-chat, Heewon-ssi train her using a different sword." I sighed and tried to remember all the lessons I have learned back then.

Ah, So Heewon was her name? She was the girl who saved me before I would be eaten by the monster, "Hey, you do know the basics right?" I smiled and nodded at her, "Okay then shall we get started?" I nodded and took the sword she gave me. I raise it and it was relatively easy to use. "You don't find it heavy?" Junghyuk ask me in astonishment as he watched me.

"No, I have carried bigger swords before." I used to aid the knights in our family by carrying their swords during training. All of them were big swords and were used to eliminate demonic species in our land. "I'll strike first!" She struck me with the sword but I defected it easily. Her movements can easily be calculated and see-through, I swung my sword at a certain distance. She narrowly missed it and strike another hit, I blocked it and we exchange blows. 

[Constellation Pro Master Weeb Senpai Onichan 69 said she need to use claymore to really look like Diluc]

I never knew a day would come when I'll be missing using a sword. After I left home I swore to my life to flourish my healing abilities instead. "You're quite good for a beginner!" She was getting exhausted as time go by. "Who dare say I'm a beginner?" Beginner? I'm one of the most skilled sword users in our land even at such a young age. All I did when I was young was carry a  sword to fight.

Now, it's time to end this. I profusely swung my blade catching her off guard. She was getting pushed back by me as the time ticked. When I left her an opening... She strike at me but I deflected it with my foot. I kick her blade out of her hand and was about to strike at her head. "Okay, you won... Fuck, I didn't know you were already this good." I giggled and put my sword down.

I pulled her up and dusted her clothes, "I use to train with our knights when I was a kid, I also used to join a lot of fencing tournaments and became one of the queen's knightress when I was only 14." She gets a few scratches here and there but that's all. "You have a talent, you manage to bombard Heewon-ssi with such calculated and quick attacks, you just need to be trained more and you'll be set to go." I smiled and nodded, Meaning my movements had become rusty.

"Seolwha-ssi will be your partner in healing is that okay?" I nodded and look at the white-haired woman. "Heewon was it? Thank you for yesterday." I smiled brightly at her. "Ah, So bright... And no it's okay." I nodded and look at her small wounds. I outstretched my hand and a golden light emits in my hand, healing her few wounds and perishing the scars that littered her arm.

"I didn't get to properly heal my wound yesterday because of my sickly circumstances," She was shocked as all the wounds and a few scars disappeared. "My ability as a Divine Mage is already at its peak so do not worry... I'm strong enough to purge out a demon." A certain man in a white coat flinches at my words. I'm strong enough to be called a cleric or a saintess if I say so myself.

"HAHAHA! I like you Liridona-ssi! You can just purge out Dokja-ssi if I wish right?" Ah, so he was a demon, that's why I get such a strange aura on him. I look at him and the woman beside her, My eyes burning in golden color as their figures emit a dark aura. "One of them is a demon... The girl however shrouds demonic energy..." She nodded at me, I look at her with my eyes still glowing.

My eyes dilate as I felt a pristine being connected to her, An angel! "You have met an angel before?" She smiled and exhibited her divine sword. "My constellation support is an Archangel, She goes by the modifier of Demon-Like Judge of Fire..." I look up above and smiled. "Oh, she was one of those people who always watches me around..!" She laughs and hits my back. "Your expressions are so cute!"