Can you feel the love tonight?

YOO JUNGHYUK'S POINT OF VIEW

When the party members and I arrived back, They all rushed inside Lee Sookyung's room. I searched for Liridona however, "Junghyuk-ssi..! Liridona-ssi is inside my room sleeping..." I turned in Yoo Sangah's direction. "Thank you," I muttered and went past her. Her stature was frozen as I walk past her.

Liridona was sleeping inside the room with Jang Hayoung reading the book of Vishanti, The breaking sky master is at the foot of the bed asleep like Liridona. "Oh! Junghyuk-ssi!" Jang Hayoung left the book and went near me. "She's waiting for you!" I nodded and neared her bed. Jang Hayoung left so I could be alone now.

Her sleeping form is curled up as she hugs the pillow beside her. I sighed and sat down in the chair beside the window, It has a one-foot table and a footrest. The room was medium in size and had a 48" inches television facing the queen size bed. The ambiance of the room is also quite relaxing and I felt myself feeling drowsy. I close my eyes momentarily and thought back about earlier.

We gained a new myth after pulling another trick in our sleeves. My blood boiled as soon as I realized I didn't get to hit that backstabbing prophet earlier. I opened my eyes and sighed, That's when I felt an itchy dryness in my throat causing me to groan. I look beside me and saw a cabinet with tea's on it. "This is good," I muttered to myself as I stood up to make a tea. I remove my coat and put it on the chair I was sitting on.

***

2 hours of sitting in complete silence, and finishing more than 4 cups of hibiscus tea. Liridona stirred awake in the bed and sat up. She seemed to be looking for something, "Tea..? Junghyuk are you there?" She ask drowsily as she chafed both her eyes from sleepiness. "Hmm," I hummed in reply. She craned her neck at me and smiled widely. Faint traces of sleepiness were now gone as she plodded her way onto me.

"How is the event?!" She jumps up and down in front of me, "Our Nebula owned a new mythical fable." I answered as I look outside the window, "Oh! How wonderful! We should all share a nice hot pot as a celebration!" She prances around the room. Oh, her clothes change into a flowy backless white dress with gold straps and linings. "What is that you're wearing?" It left a bitter taste in my mouth, however.

It shows too much of her skin on her back and the fact that it's almost transparent irritates me. I felt my left eyebrow jerk in annoyance. "Oh, this usually happens when I use the healing attribute of my book!" She smiled and sat on my lap. "We were watching earlier on that box! There were lions and different animals inside that can talk!" I smiled as she gushed on.

"And they were singing a lovely song!" I nodded and stroked her back with my thumb unknowingly. "The song goes like this Can you feel the love tonight~" She sang accompanied by a giggle. I look at her face as it crinkles in laughter. "And then there's another song! It was sung so amazingly!" I nodded in acknowledgment again, Her eyes gleamed in happiness as she continued to talk.

"Hakuna Matata! It was what they were singing!" Another giggle left her lips as she leaned her body down on mine. "Did you get enough sleep?" I ask her as soon as I notice her eyes drooping again. "Yeah... But using such incantation makes me feel lightheaded and hungry." I nodded and caress her shoulder. "I want cinnamon rolls," She looks at me through her eyelids with a playful pout.