Auction

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

It was a bustling street reminiscent of a battlefield. On the way to the auction house, countless merchants were selling all types of items. "Go quickly," Yoo Jonghyuk spoke behind the people walking.  Despite his harsh words, Yoo Jonghyuk was constantly concerned with Liridona's movements. He blocked the front of her like he was worried she would be hurt by the passing incarnations and constellations. 

Some of the incarnations cursed him but Yoo Jonghyuk didn't care, His cold and tough exterior melted whenever she faces the girl. "You should be avoiding us..." Yoo Jonghyuk's shamelessly was so high and tall that Liridona laughed at this, She was only the height of his shoulder. She was about to cross when the man pulled her. "Pedestrians first." Yoo Jonghyuk asked, "...Why are you laughing?"

"You are so tall! I'm only above your shoulder..." She giggles as he pokes his stiff and hard shoulders. "What is so funny about that?" The girl laughed and shook her head, She notices the people crossing the street and did so too. "Careful, you might get trampled by them." She pulled the girl closer to him.

A stall with a lot of colorful lanterns that present out vibes from first Murim catches Liridona's eyes. "Oh! They're selling dumplings!" At the word of the food dumplings, The regressor's attention was reverted to the stall that Liridona is pointing to. "I love dumplings!" The regressor felt both her lips curve upwards as they trudged near the stall.

"你好!先生。我可以訂購餃子和包子嗎?" Junghyuk stared at the girl as she speak Chinese at the vendor. The man smiled and agreed, cooking the food and letting them sit at the stall chairs. "When my family use to visit the country of China we used to eat in a restaurant that serves soup dumplings and hot stuffed buns!" Junghyuk nodded and stared at the food.

(This is from google translate so please don't bash me. Nǐ hǎo! Xiānshēng. Wǒ kěyǐ dìnggòu jiǎozi hé bāozi ma? Hi! Mr. Can I get an order of dumplings and steamed stuffed buns?)

"Before my twin passed away we used to eat hotpots as our birthday celebration..." The old man serves the food to them. "請再訂兩套." The old laugh and get to cooking again. "Here taste it!" Liridona held the dumpling on the chopstick near his lips. "Say ah!" The regressor opened his mouth and bit on the hot dumpling.

(This is from google translate so please don't bash me. Qǐng zàidìng liǎng tào Two more sets of orders, please.)

"HAHAHA! You look so adorable," The regressor knit his eyebrows as he stared at him. He's adorable? That is exactly what his thoughts are. "When we got back let's have a hot pot yes?" He nodded as he ate silently beside her. "The buns are specifically my twin's favorite... Whilst I love the dumplings more, We grew to love both dishes, nonetheless." Her cheeks inflate as she bit on the hot buns.

He found this adorable and can't tear his eyes off. "I read in your story that your teacher is from the first Murim! And it even stated that the first thing you do is eat dumplings!" A giggle emits from her as she ate at her contents. "Yes," Was all he could answer as he indulge her time with her. For him this is the best, Dumplings with the love of his life are enough.

***

After eating more than 10 sets of orders, they thought of going already as they might finish all the old man's food. They walked around until they found the auction house nearby, Yoo Jonghyuk's eyes shifted towards a stand. -50% discount on skill books. Liridona couldn't help but look at him in confusion. "Do you want to buy one?"

Yoo Jonghyuk's steps stopped. She wondered if he liked an item but something was wrong. His fists were trembling. Anger overflowed from Yoo Jonghyuk's eyes and dominated his expression. "Jonghyuk?" The entrance to the auction house could be seen in the distance. A group of incarnations was entering it. A girl with blonde hair. Liridona felt her heart sink. 

Yoo Jonghyuk couldn't control his killing intent as his hand moved towards the Black Demon Sword. "Jonghyuk, wait!" She instinctively grabbed Yoo Jonghyuk's arm. She knew the identity of the blonde girl. Asgard's prophet. She remembered reading the story. Yoo Jonghyuk of the last round died after being betrayed by her.

"No. This place... the other members...!" Her heart was in a hurry. No matter how strong Yoo Jonghyuk was, this place was the auction house of constellations. It was a place where low-grade and great-grade constellations gathered. Moreover, Yoo Jonghyuk's enemy wasn't alone. If he rushed over now...

"I thought it would be like this." There was a sarcastic voice and Han Sooyoung was standing there. "Have you forgotten? Kim Dokja told you not to get into trouble." Her breath eases at the girl. "Sooyung-ssi, you're here!" The girl smiled at the other girl. "Your boyfriend sometimes does have a hard personality now does he?" Liridona laughs and nodded.

"Yeah, he's really a stubborn one." Junghyuk narrowed his eyes at the two women. Han Sooyoung clicked her tongue like he was pathetic and flicked a coin around her fingers. Yoo Jonghyuk replied in a cold voice, "This is none of your business." Liridona's mood was sunken.

"None of my business? Aren't we companions?" Liridona look at both of them arguing, "Companions?" Yoo Jonghyuk's expression distorted. "You aren't." Han Sooyung gasped, "This is the bottom line... hey, you might be the protagonist but...!" Liridona sighed as she thought squabbling like this won't help the situation.

"Sooyoung-ssi, Junghyuk, that's enough." The words of Alyona caused Han Sooyoung to touch her forehead and mutter. " I can't live because of Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk..." She smiled pitifully at the shorter girl. "Anna Croft should be removed here," Junghyuk muttered coldly. "Well, Kim Dokja doesn't want that."

"It has nothing to do with Kim Dokja." The regressor muttered coldly as he glared his dagger at the prophet. "You just want to deal a blow to her?"  Yoo Jonghyuk paused and glanced at Han Sooyoung. Han Sooyoung stared back at Yoo Jonghyuk for a moment before turning her gaze to the entrance of the auction house.

"What if I have a good idea?" There was an item in Han Sooyoung's hand. "That...?" Yoo Jonghyuk's eyes shook.  "I sneaked it out from Kim Dokja's coat." A wicked smile formed on Han Sooyoung's face. "Let's test it once, the prophecy ability of the prophet." Liridona smiled. "Are we gonna go to the auction house now?"

She clung her arms to Junghyuk's biceps and smiled, "Ooh, I'm excited!" The shorter woman laughed. "Yeah, follow me!" The regressor went along with the giddy girl beside her. One way or another he'll get his revenge on that blonde backstabbing bitch named Anna Croft.