Chapter 1: Death

Warning: Mentioning of blood

XxXxXxXx

"Doctor!"

Charles II could be heard screaming from the other side of the door. The doors rattled of the painting room as the man tried to force his way into said room. He finally managed to burst the doors open to see a bashful looking Matilda standing next to a rather large painting of a practically naked Eleven. Only a red cloth in the painting covered him. Some clothing of said Doctor were seen scattered around. A tweed jacket, red braces, and matching red bow tie hung on a chair. Charles II glared at Matilda with sword in hand and two guards standing behind him.

"Where's the Doctor?" he demanded. Matilda laughed nervously.

"Doctor Who?" she replied innocently. Suddenly, a rather loud sneeze could be heard coming from underneath the large skirts of her dress. Charles II lifted the skirts to see the Doctor underneath them, as naked as the picture. The Doctor grinned nervously as Charles II shook in rage.

"You know, this isn't nearly as bad as it looks," the Doctor said carefully, trying to calm the situation down.

Out of nowhere, there was a flash of white light from underneath the skirts. A woman's head popped out next to the Doctor's. They could see how she had short raven hair which swung around her face as she stared around in confusion to the sight before her.

"Um . . . why exactly am I underneath a woman's skirt?" she questioned to the room. She looked next to her to see herself practically pressed up against a very naked Doctor. Her whole face lit up bright red. She blinked rapidly in surprise and shock, but glared at him in annoyance. "Naked? Naked?! Why the bloody hell are you always naked?!"

XxXxXxXx

The raven woman lay squished against a fellow escapee as both of them lied on their stomachs. Both were rather filthy, covered in dirt and wearing worn clothing. They lay on a wooden board as they stared up towards the large hole above them. The woman stared up to the hole with less anxious features as the man held. She actually appeared rather bored as she leaned her chin against the palm of her hand, looking to the hole as if waiting for the real fun to begin.

"Doctor?" the man called up quietly to the hole. "Doctor, what can you see?" The Doctor's face suddenly popped down the hole at them. He wore similar dirt and clothing as the rest of them. He smiled somewhat nervously.

"Is the Commandant's office painted a sort of green color with a big flag on the wall?" he asked them. Lights and alarms appeared from above him. They could hear dogs beginning to bark.

"Does that answer your question?" the woman responded with a humourous tone, giving the Doctor a playful smirk.

"Yep. I think that's probably a 'yes,'" the Doctor replied. He gave a quick grin before hurriedly disappearing again. The woman smirked cheekily.

"And you're an idiot!" she called out to him.

"Love you, too!" the Doctor cheered happily. They heard him laughing loudly as people shouted above and gun fire rang out.

XxXxXxXx

The woman and the Doctor sat above a cliffside, staring off to the horizon. The Sun slowly set in a fiery orange and red, the colors bouncing off the white clouds hanging above. She leaned against the Doctor as he held her close to him. He kept kissing the top of her head every few seconds as they watched the Sun sink down into darkness.

"It's coming," she whispered, staring sadly at the horizon.

"I know," he spoke quietly. They remained silent for some time, watching as the sky grew dark and the stars began to appear.