C h a p t e r 29

A/N: I have some news that I know will be disappointing to a lot of you, but I've made the decision to take a short break from writing as an entirety. I'm not in a good place right now, I'm working two jobs and currently taking a summer course that is always battling for my attention. I'm about to start physiotherapy once a week, regular counseling once a week, and with everything that's going on in my life right now, it's kind of killing my enjoyment of writing. It's becoming more of a chore than it is a passion, and it really sucks because I truly and absolutely love writing, but I think I need to take a step back. It could be a few weeks. I could be a few months. I swear it won't be a year, but I'm tired and need a break. Thank you to all of my lovely readers for understanding, even if you're probably also a little frustrated and disappointed with me. Sincerely, Aurelia Collins.

Chapter 29 : MadelynSunday, December 4th, 2022

Sunday, December 4th, 2022

I tossed my head back against the shower wall as I grew closer to my orgasm, the steady stream of water pulsing directly against my clit. I was barely able to keep myself up as my legs shook from the power of it, soft, nearly inaudible moans falling past my lips with every exhale I let out. 

"I hate you." I panted as I shut my eyes and remembered the way Alec's lips felt pressed against mine, the little noises I'd made with me on top of him and the sensation of his hard cock rubbing against my underwear. 

It had been so good, and for just a few seconds, I had felt like I'd belonged again. 

It was a feeling I've been experiencing more and more as of recently, and there were only three men I could blame for that. 

They just happened to also be the same men that had me biting my hand to keep me silent, my body falling into a pit of pleasure that had my knees bowing in around my shower head. 

I came with only a single whimper falling past my lips, my clit very quickly becoming overstimulated and forcing me to pull away. Finishing my shower with a haste wash, I was out and drying off within a few minutes. 

During that short amount of time, there were very few things I could think of that weren't tall, brooding, and handsome. 

Blonde, brown, and charcoal black; strands I just wanted to run my hands through similarly to what happened yesterday. I had been so surprised when Alec had disarmed me that his hair was all that was left vulnerable to me, but what came after left me even more restless now than I was then, even after my most recent orgasm.

Things were getting more complicated by the day, and that was something it was never supposed to turn into. 

Now that I was here though, I couldn't say for certain that I'm not at least somewhat relieved with where I am now. Although the instinct to fight and resist them grows incredibly pure sometimes, after talking to that doctor yesterday, a lot of what I'm experiencing makes sense.