C h a p t e r 37

Chapter 37 : MadelynSaturday, December 24th, 2022

Saturday, December 24th, 2022

It felt right—the way their eyes took in mine, the way our hearts could finally beat in tandem without the suffocating pressure of our traumas.

I. Was. Back. 

My feet moved of their own accord, drawing me into them as they met me half way. I couldn't even get a step in before Alec's body moulded itself into mine, my hips finding themselves pinned against the piano's slick frame.

The upwards angle of my chin aligned just right as our mouths clashed in a frantic ascent, two hands sliding beneath my ass to lift me into him. 

"Mads." He groaned on a shallow breath, my answering whimper nearly sending him to his knees. My arms glided over his shoulders and back as though I couldn't help but take in every inch possible.  

"Please," The word slipped from my mouth while my skin begged to be pressed against his, nothing separating us but the confines of our bodies. "Please," I whimper again, before I feel myself lifting away from the piano and towards the door. 

Caleb and Xavier followed, their eyes never straying from my form. 

I was taken up the stairs and was surprisingly led into my room, hearing a door shut behind us before I was being tossed off of Alec, my body bouncing once as my ass hit the bed. 

My body screamed in rejection as it begged to feel their touch once again, but stilled at the sight of the three large men standing in front of me, each baring their words on their expressions. 

Xavier was in the middle, shaking fists clenched at his sides as though the temptation to have them on me was much too strong. It was the only tell of his otherwise powerful demeanor, a mirage of calm painted over his face. He was like a predator who was seconds from feasting upon his prey, making me feel even smaller beneath his gaze. 

To his left stood Caleb, a look of both relief and desire showing across his flour dusted cheeks. I watched as his head tilted slightly to the side—a possessive act that had heat pooling deep at my center. He's always known this was where things would lead. Caleb had possessed the most patience out of all of them during my return, and now that we're all here, he looks like a man ready to reap the rewards of his confident diligence. 

As my eyes travelled to the last of my men, the one who had been the very first to find me in that cramped, tension-filled storage closet weeks ago, we had come full circle. The four of us.

The hatred, the mistakes, the pain, the anger... the grief of being torn from each other. 

None of that mattered anymore. 

Here, in this room, it was simply the reunion of four souls tethering back into one, making the first move as I slowly unwound the elastic band from around my hair, allowing the strands of my bun to fall in a tangled mess around my shoulders. 

Everything else just fell naturally into place. 

My heart thrashed in excitement at the sight of all three men pulling at their belts, leaving them undone before tugging their shirts off in one swift move. I'd forgotten what it felt like to have this much dominance circling me—watching me.  

I'd forgotten how much I'd missed it in the earlier months at the Resistance. 

"Madelyn." A deep, gravelly voice pulled me back to them, Xavier's dark eyes pinned on mine. "Undress."

I blink stupidly at his order, my brain clearly needing more time to process this perfect reality than theirs. 

"Sweetheart, if you don't start stripping, I'm going to get mad at the useless materials for covering what's mine... And for now, I'm trying to play it nice."

Eyes widening at the explanation, my body kicks into gear for me, shucking off the flour covered shirt and my sweatpants. A smile escapes at the sound of their groans, the knowledge I hadn't even bothered to put on underwear this morning having an unintended, yet unregreattable effect. 

Caleb bit his fist as though this revelation pained him. My answering smirk pushed them over the edge. 

With Xavier being the closest to the bed, he made it to me first, planting a firm hand to my chest before pushing me down onto my back. He snapped off my bra with a single hand before tossing it away like it offended him, both Caleb and Alec moving to lay on either side of me. 

"Please—" I began before Alec tilted my chin towards him, looking me dead in the eye before murmuring, "You will never have to plead for anything again, princess. Ever. Now say yes so Xavier can devour that pretty little cunt of yours." 

Yes to being theirs.

My cheeks probably flush a bright pink at his words, but I don't deny him what he asks. Meeting Xavier's gaze, my legs shaking as he settles between my sensitive thighs, I can't contain my shiver at the sensation of his breath fanning over my aching pussy. 

"I'm not a patient man, Madelyn." He growls before placing a gentle kiss against my thigh, the kiss soon turning into a torturous bite as his teeth graze along the flesh. "I would gladly burn the world down before letting you go again. I don't care if that means dragging you back for all eternity, kicking and screaming through the ashes of our love."

My legs try to tighten only for Xavier's fingers to dig deeper into me, holding me apart while realization slowly dawned on me. 

They were it. These men were going to be in my life forever, whether I wanted it or not—whether they wanted it or not. This was deeper than accepting them, this was more like something akin to fate. 

Not a single entity in this lifetime or the next could destroy the love we have for each other, and I knew that now.

"Yes," I whispered, and in an instant, our worlds collided as one. 

- End of Chapter 37 -

─────⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅─────
Looking for updates ahead of time?
Instagram: aurelia.2395