C h a p t e r 44

Chapter 44 : MadelynSaturday, December 31st, 2022

Saturday, December 31st, 2022

Ten!

A smile breaks out across my face.

Nine!

My smile then transforms into a bubbling laugh, Caleb having thrown me over his shoulder in an attempt to steal me away with Xavier and Alec chasing after us in the distance.

Eight!

"Caleb," I scold as he merely holds me tighter, uncaring of the fact I'm moments away from accidentally flashing the whole party with the way my dress was flying up.

Seven! Six! Five!

"Your first kiss of the year is mine, darling," Caleb shamelessly grins before setting me down, backing me against a stone wall with little time to readjust myself.

Peering over his shoulder, I see Alec and Xavier across the room, their eyes searching for us.

"You're crazy, you know that?"

"Three, two, one," he mouths, and just like that cheers erupt around us, a penthouse full of buzzed, horny people capturing the lips of those around them. I was not exempt from that group.

I don't even get the chance to shout, "Happy New Year," before Caleb's mouth descends on mine, demanding entry as his tongue dances against my own.

"Bastard," I hear a familiar voice grumble nearby. Alec and Xavier must have joined us. By the time Caleb actually pulls away from me, I find my lipgloss is smeared across his mouth, one in which bears the biggest shit eating grin I've ever seen.

"Don't be jealous, Xavier," Caleb coos, however one look into his dark eyes tells me that he is indeed very much so. He returns my stare, and it's so intense that I shift under his gaze.

Too damn sexy for his own good.

He gestures for me to come to him so I do, joining his side as he bends to my height while drawing a shiver from his lips brushing my ear. "He may have been your first kiss, sweetheart, but I'm going to be the first one inside of you tonight."

Tilting my head ever so slightly to look at him, I know without a doubt his words are a promise, not just a statement. The New Year's party we ended up attending has been memorable to say the least, but now all I can think about is feeling them inside of me.

"What do you say we take this back to our place, princess?"

I can't help but smile at the way he says our place.

Truth be told, nothing sounded sexier to me right now than getting out of these heels and into a hot shower where I can unwind, hopefully with all of them.

Yeah, they weren't going to be getting any complaints from me.

"Sounds perfect," I smile before placing my hand in Alec's, allowing him to lead me back to the car.