C h a p t e r 41

A/N: This is part 2 of the double update.

Chapter 41 : Caleb Sunday, December 25th, 2022

Chapter 41 : Caleb 
Sunday, December 25th, 2022

I muffled my groan against Madelyn's neck as I spilled my cum inside of her, my cock twitching as her pussy tried to milk every last drop from my body. 

She was insatiable when she was like this—tousled hair and her soft, naked body splayed out for our approval. 

She was everything

Kissing a trail up her jawline before capturing her mouth with mine, Madelyn was as soft as putty in my hands as we laid in bed together. 

"I love you," I whisper, the words still so foreign on my tongue. 

It was crazy, the way my heart raced in my chest as I waited to hear those same three words in return. Even crazier how desperately I wanted to know she felt the same way. 

We have only just brushed the true impact of her traumas over the course of this last year, but I understand how hard it is for her to open up after her only means of survival has been shutting down. 

We will get there, we will, but right now I just want to live in this moment as though it could last forever. 

"I love you too, Cal." Madelyn said, those sweet words going straight to my chest. "More than anything this world could offer." 

Even as a man who was already condemned to hell, this was the closest to heaven I've ever felt.

____

"Javier, you know it's Christmas morning, right?" I smile with my phone tucked between my shoulder and my ear, watching Madelyn as she bends to pat herself dry from our shower. 

"Sir?" Javier, the head of my security team, repeats over the line, grabbing my attention since I was very clearly distracted from the perfection in front of me. 

With only a white towel wrapped lowly around my waist, it would be so easy to bend her over and fuck her until the mirror was fogged with her breath instead of the condensation. 

"Hmm?" I hum absently, making an honest effort to remain focused, as hard as it is. 

"Hailey Brooks and a man who goes by the name Lev Ivankov are at the door requesting entrance." He explains again, however as I listen harder, I think I hear a shrill scream in the background. 

I really need to give this poor man a raise.

"Thank you, Javier. I'll be down shortly." I answer before hanging up the phone, my dick still not getting the message that the day must go on. 

"You likey?" Madelyn shoots me a smile as she does a little spin, showing off the dress she and Hailey bought on their little sneak out a couple of weeks ago.