C h a p t e r 46

A/N: Blood play lol? 
Sexual Content Warning 🌶

A/N: Blood play lol? Sexual Content Warning 🌶

Chapter 46 : Xavier
Sunday, January 1st, 2023

I feel like I'm burning up everywhere. The heat is blazing across my face, down my bare chest and even lower to where Madelyn's sweet pussy is engulfing me. The emotion inside of me is one of unadulterated pleasure, and my sweetheart is the ultimate sin.

Her eyes are still fastened shut as my body trembles beneath hers, these stupid handcuffs restricting me from kissing her the way I want to right now.

It might make me a greedy son of a bitch, but what we just shared wasn't enough. In fact, it didn't even come close to sating the need inside of me, even if the sensation of my warm cum dripping out of her did fill me with pride.

Now that we have started whatever this is, there's no going back.

"Mmm, Xavier," Madelyn sighs as she lifts her lithe little body up and off of me. I go deathly still at the sight of our mixed orgasms leaking from her swollen pussy, forcing my body to go lax.

What we shared was incredible—incomprehensible even—but now I felt like a predator stalking its innocent little prey. I just had to get out of these handcuffs first.

I loved submitting to her, more than even I expected, however something about the sight before me sparked something primal in my core being.

This was our first scene alone together, and I wanted everything.

My greed could only be sated by one thing—one person—and she was trembling by my side as she whispered in my ear what a good boy I had been for her.

Little did Madelyn know I was about to become the exact opposite. 

Wrapping her body around my torso almost like a koala, her hair tickles my chest where it fans out in a perfect halo. I can feel the exact spot where her breasts press into me, along with the flutter of her still racing heart. 

"You okay?" Madelyn asks softly as her manicured nails drag up and down my skin, her pretty green eyes blinking up at me in interest. 

"You're perfect, sweetheart." Even after the way she just fucked me, my words have her cheeks turning a warm shade of pink. 

"It was one hell of a way to start the New Year for sure," she laughed. "Although unexpected, it was everything and more." I love the way her entire face lights up when she speaks. Her passion is the one thing that never seems to die out.

"You say this as though the night is over," I drawl in a teasing manner, but I was more than serious. 

Madelyn shifts from where she lays on my chest, propping herself up to get a better look at me. My eyes never left hers. 

"But what about your early morning..." she asks almost hesitantly. 

"Madelyn," I shoot her an unamused look that says we won't be entertaining that argument. "I would keep the President of the United States waiting if it meant spending more time buried inside of your sweet pussy."