C h a p t e r 30

Mature Content Warning 🌶

Chapter 30 : MadelynSunday, December 4th, 2022

Sunday, December 4th, 2022

We need you to steal something for us, and we're going to use your photography experience to do it.

Caleb's words rang through my head as a million questions burst into my mind, the primary one being just how expensive the real necklace must be considering the replica in his hand. 

This was definitely serious, and I knew just from the excited looks on their faces that I totally just fucked myself over.

"Don't look so put out, sweetheart." Xavier smirked from where he sat with Alec, the latter giving me just as much undivided attention as him. "You're going to look so pretty all dressed up for us." 

His words were followed by another roam of his eyes, making me put my foot down and realize I needed a change in subject. These men were too damn insatiable and too damn luring to stay angry at them, and right now, this crazy mission was what needed to be priority. 

"Well I mean technically it's Rob Oliver I'm dressing up for considering he's the reason I even owe you." I smile so sweetly there's no hiding it's fake, managing to wipe his smugness away damn near instantly at the mentioning of another man. 

Oh Xavier, so beautifully predictable. 

However, despite my most previous words, my traitorous heart started to beat a little quicker at the idea of wearing whatever clothes they'd picked out for me, knowing that I can desire them while hating them all the same.

This dangerous dance around each other has commenced from the first moment I saw them again, but right now, Xavier didn't look too interested in slow and graceful. 

Even with my confidence, it flickered a little under the dominance he exerted as he rose to his full height, cocking his head and looking at me like I was something he both wanted to tame and spark to life. 

Refusing to back down as he stepped into me, I took in a little breath as his front pressed against mine, forcing me to incline my head so he wasn't given the illusion of me falling submissive at his touch. 

Stilling as he brought one of his large hands up to my face, I didn't stop him as Xavier tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, his scarred and ring clad knuckles caressing my cheek as he did so. 

I hated it as my body shivered happily at the action, knowing he would've felt every bit of it as a smirk tugged at his lips. 

"If you were dressing up for Oliver, then why does the idea of me dressing you have you soaked and needy between those pretty thighs of yours?" Xavier all but purred as I jumped slightly, the sudden stroke of a finger along my inner knee causing my stomach to knot with pleasure. 

I was suddenly very aware of how short the dress I was wearing truly was, as well as the fact that the man before me had suddenly taken control of the room once again.