C h a p t e r 40

A/N: This is part 1 of the double update.

Chapter 40 : Madelyn Sunday, December 25th, 2022

Sunday, December 25th, 2022

It was almost surreal in the way our bodies molded perfectly together, even with the expanse of time that had once managed to separate us.

I passed out multiple times last night, taking little breaks in between before we lost each other in our embraces all over again. By the time we actually fell asleep, the sun had long ago risen and we were all too tired to do anything but relax with one another. 

Everything about it was just too damned perfect. 

Hiding my smile against Xavier's chest at the memory, I almost feel the urge to laugh, giddy with happiness.

"It better be the thought of us that's making you smile like that, sweetheart," the man himself relays a gentle expression of his own. Snuggling in tighter, all I can do is nod. 

"Merry Christmas, Xavier." 

The way he looked down at me had my heart racing impossibly faster. I think it will always amaze me how dull the rest of the world feels when he looks at me that way.

"Mi sembra di essere in un sogno," He murmured quietly while raking his fingers through my hair, causing shivers to brush along my spine.

It feels like a dream.

Every time Xavier speaks his own language serves to make me aware of how little he reverts to it—serves to make it feel ten times more special when he does.

"Tu lo fai sembrare un sogno." 

You make it feel like a dream.

Eventually moving up the planes of his sculpted body, my tongue darts out when I find my mouth aligned with his, just needing a small taste. 

Practically falling into him, I huff out a breath at the sensation of his fingers curling around the back of my neck, pulling me in closer until I find myself on the brink of being consumed. 

"My language sounds like a sin on your tongue, sweetheart."  Xavier murmurs, his lips brushing against mine with every word in the same way he can feel my smile grow in response. 

"I—" 

I go to speak, but I'm met with Xavier's kiss instead, one that was unhurried and soft as though we had all the time in the world. 

Right now, it felt like we did.

Meeting his movements, I melted into him as his tongue gently moved past my lips, gaining entrance and setting butterflies off in my stomach.

Despite me being on top, he guided our motions as they naturally came to him, my body practically going into withdrawal each time he pulled away to breathe or look at me. 

"We have an audience, pretty girl." Xavier's low voice curled against my mouth, causing my eyes to widen slightly at the fact I'd forgotten Caleb and Alec had been sleeping on either side of us. 

Now when I turn my head, I see a pair of green eyes staring back at me, still laying down but more than focused on my now slightly swollen lips. 

My pussy was practically screaming for a break, well aware that the way they were looking at me now promised the exact opposite. 

Still on top of Xavier's chest, my cheeks flushed to a warm shade of red at the feeling of his cock stiffening beneath me. Somehow, it seemed my body was still capable of shyness even after the amount of ways they had fucked me last night. 

"It is indeed a Merry Christmas if it means getting to wake up next to you like this every morning." Alec smirks in a way that has me squirming, still naked and way too susceptible to his sleep-laced voice.

"What, you mean Xavier kissing me as though morning breath isn't a very real struggle?" I teased, earning me a poke at my side. "Hey!" A laugh burst past my lips as he then cupped my face, planting kisses from my forehead to the tip of my nose. 

His little display of affection concluded with a final peck to my lips, an unmovable smile across my mouth. 

"Like that would stop me," Xavier winked before grinning at the sound that unceremoniously filled the air as though on cue. "Did all that fucking make you hungry, sweetheart?"

While I spent a few seconds silently cursing my growling stomach, Xavier merely sat up with me in his arms before rolling me between Alec and Caleb. The latter was still sleeping like the dead. 

"I'll go whip us something up to eat. Any requests?"

I barely even registered the question with my mind being pulled to so many other things, including the way Caleb was drawn to me in his sleep and the way the sheets slid down Xavier's toned chest as he moved, still naked after the events of last night.

At my lack of response, Xavier soon started to register where my thoughts had gone. "We can all take turns feeding you other things later, Mads." All he said was that and a wink. 

While my body had grown warm at the innuendo, I nodded nonetheless. 

"Yes, Daddy." 

All I got was a grumble about him having to leave now before he caved and spent the rest of the day inside of me, Alec and Caleb pulling me closer as a giggle left my lips.

- End of Chapter 40 -

─────⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅─────
Looking for updates ahead of time?
Instagram: aurelia.2395