Nervous

Y/N's POV:

We left the classroom as we laughed at some random video Billie showed me. I locked my classroom as the door across my classroom opened, Jessica. "She won't!" Jessica said as a shadow was behind her, Alice.

The scent of strong ass perfume hit my nostrils. It smelled familiar but I couldn't recognize the smell.

"Oh hey babe." I said. She ignored me. "Are you serious?" I say as I grabbed her arm. She yanked her arm back and pushed me back.

Billie stood up for me and faced Alice. "What the fuck is wrong with you. Treat your girl with some respect." Billie said in her face. Alice didn't say anything. "If I can't have you over might as well just bring Jessica." Alice said with no shame. "That's real sad for you. You prefer that basic white ass bitch who dresses like a 13 year old middle schooler over your hot ass girlfriend?!" Billie said.

"Hot?" Alice said. "That's my fucking girlfriend. Find your own." Alice says as she left. "Thanks for backing me up?" I say in confusion. "No problem angel, Alice just keeps proving how she's a terrible girlfriend." Billie shrugged.

We head to the teachers parking lot which was dark, I could still see Billie's heavenly eyes clearly.

"Alright get in ma." She said as she opened the door for me. "Damn a Challenger?!" I say as I scanned her car. She chuckled, "Alice can't compete. She has nothing on me." Billie says with a sarcastic grin. I got in as she closed the door for me. Alice never done that to me, ever.

She got in and offered the aux but I had to decline since my phone died and I had no access to my playlist.

"Alright doll, what's your address?" She asks giving me her full attention. I gave her my address, "You're kidding, I literally live in the same block!" Billie said. "What? Since when?!" I ask. "Around like last week, I moved in with my friend to start something new." She said as she got out the school parking lot.

                          ~ 2 Hour Later ~

I arrived home with the scent of Vainilla, Billie's hoodie.

Instead of driving straight to my house we got a little distracted and ate Taco Bell and Ice Cream. We were joking around and she accidentally dropped her ice cream on my shirt, it was cold since she dropped some on my boobs. Billie quickly cleaned it up, all though there was a stain. Billie offered me her hoodie which I gladly accepted.

I felt close with Billie even though we've only known each other for hours. I went on instagram to see Billie's post. I couldn't help myself as I find myself biting my lip harshly.

My cat awakens and cuddles up next to me, "You're gonna put fur in Billie's jacket!" I say giggling as I massaged her softly. I take off Billie's jacket and place it in a safe place where Nadia couldn't reach.

I took a 'small' nap which occurred to me sleeping till midnight. I wake up and head to the kitchen exhausted. I got a glass cup of water and chugged it all. I groan out, this was the tenth time this happened this month.

I carry Nadia to my room and laid her down gently on my her bed as I changed into some pajama shorts and a white tee. I put some blanket over my lower half of my body and knocked out.

                                ~ Friday ~

I took a sip of my Starbucks coffee as I graded some worksheets. "Jeez ma, did you get enough sleep?" A voice said which caused me to jump. My chair rotates, "Don't ever scare me like that!" I say facing her. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," She chuckled. She frowned as she stared at my eyebags. "How many hours of sleep did you get last night?" She said softly as she sat on my desk.

"I don't know, it was a busy night." I say. "You know I can help you, i'm your assistant for a reason." Billie said. "I know but-" I said as she cut me off. "No y/n i'm not taking no excuse. Tell me what I can help you with." She says staring at the hundreds of papers at me desk.

I sighed before letting in, "You can start with the multiplication sheet, the answer key is right here." I say showing her the papers. She nodded as she went to a separate table and started working.

Students slowly started appearing. Billie had to move to my desk, "I really need to get you a desk somewhere." I say scanning the room. "I'm fine working here with you, I get to be near you." She says winking at me. Deep down she gave me butterflies, but I was loyal.

                              ~ At Lunch ~

She was quick to be under my skin. She took off my shirt uncovering my black laced bra, she smirked at the sight. Her movements were quick as she carried me to a table as I wrapped my legs around her for support.

She left sweet kisses on my breast as she now focused on my neck, I closed my eyes in pleasure. As I slowly opened them a figure stood there frozen.

I stop all my movements and aggressively tap on Alice's shoulder. She stopped all her movement as she noticed the figure as well, Billie.

"Dude fuck off. Stop being so obsessed with my fucking girlfriend. Go somewhere else!" Alice says groaning out. Billie stayed frozen looking at us, "I did not mean to interrupt." Billie said. Alice rolled her eyes, "Whatever dude." Alice said as she stormed off the classroom.

"Im so sorry! I should've locked it!" I rant out. She smirked as she walked towards me in a way that made me crazy. "Lace huh." She said. "What?" I ask in confusion. She smirked as she looked up and down, I then realized.

I panicked as I looked for my shirt, "Looking for this, doll?" She says as she held my shirt with two fingers, her middle finger and ring finger.

I walked towards her as my chest felt heavy. I snatched the shirt from her. "Jeez mama, a bit aggressive." She says chuckling. I ignored her as I put the shirt over my head.

She sat on the table. "Is this what you usually do? Have sex on the children's table?" Billie asks sarcastically. I glare at her, "Yes." I say with sarcasm. "How's her head game? I mean you could do way better bro. She looks like a 'Hey mamas' lesbian." Billie said making me cackle.

I face her as our faces were inches away and I was in between her legs, "You really wanna know?" I say as I chuckled. She didn't say a word, she stayed frozen till the bell rang.

Kids rushed inside yelling. "Mind passing these out for me?" I say as I gave her books. "I-I don't mind." She says stuttering as she took the books from my hand. "Alright class once you receive your book head to chapter nine." I say.

~ After School ~

I start packing my things as my phone fell. I picked it up as I scanned to see if it cracked. Through the mirror on my desk I see Billie hard staring at my ass causing me to chuckle.

"Stop staring Eilish." I say with a smirk as I faced her. She got closer to my face with a grin. "It's hard not to." She says with a smirk. "So you're admitting that you were staring at my ass?" I say chuckling. "Let's say not in a weird way, more in a admiring way." She says as she bit her lip staring at my lips.

"So you stared at my girlfriends ass?!" A voice said, Alice. Billie laughed, "Y/n get your dog out." Billie said boldly. Alice was furious, this caused her to head towards us as she put her sleeves up. "Oh scary." Billie says pouting.

Before I knew it Alice swinged.