Control

Y/n's POV:

"Baby slow down." I say. She ignored me and drove.

She sped a red light.

"You can get a ticket! You don't know if there's cameras!" I say. Silence still. "It's really not that serious Billie." I say.

She turned to me as she stopped at the red light. "The thing is," She says pausing with a smirk. "It's very serious." She says as her hand reached my thigh.

She went up and down teasingly.

As soon as the light turned green she speeded off. "Okay, okay! Slow down." I say. "Shh." She said staring at the road.

I sigh as her hand was reaching closer and closer where I wanted her the most.

"We're almost home you can slow down!" I say. She stopped the car aggressively. "What did I say?! Don't speak!" She said angrily.

She continued driving at the same speed. "I just don't want us to get pulled over-" I say before she cut me off. "What the hell did I just say?! For the rest of this car ride I want it to be silence." She said. "What if i'm not?" I smirk.

She smirked, still not making eye contacting just looking at the road. She didn't respond she just chuckled.

~ ~ ~

Billie's POV:

She knocked out after we were done. I went to the restroom and turned on the bath. I fixed the pillow she was laying on and tucked her in.

I stared at her for a while and just took time to admire her.

I headed back to the restroom and turned off the water.

I took off my clothes and sat in the bath.

~ ~ ~

I felt her body twitch. Her eyes slowly opened as her eyebrows furrowed. "It's dark out already?" She asked. I nodded, "You slept for five hours." I said.

"What time is it?" She asks. "8:16." I say. She stretched, "Ima go take a shower, is there any food?" She asked. "I'll order WingStop." I smiled.

She got her robe and headed to the shower as I ordered the food.

Fifteen minutes her phone rung, I headed to grab it and seen 'Alice ❤️' on her screen. I hesitated to answer but I did.

"Uhh hey," She said sounding drunk. "Look I know I fucked up but I miss you, like a lot!" She says drunkly giggling. "I miss how you ride my face and how you feel wrapped around my fingers." She said.

My blood boiled as she continued to rant. She had the nerve.

"Yo bitch ain't shit. You know where homes at though." She says as she hung up.

I sat there processing everything that had just happened and seen her recent text with people and Alice was the second person she had texted, it was yesterday they had last texted.

She finally got out the shower. "Hey um," I say licking my lips not knowing what to say. "Do you still talk to Alice?" I ask. "Uh no why?" She asks. "Then why is her number still saved?" I asked.

She looked at me confused, "I forgot to delete it, i'll delete it if that'll make you happy." She says with a bit of attitude. "You still text her huh." I say. She furrowed her eyebrows, "What are you talking about Billie?" She asks. "I seen the text." I say.

"I'm not stupid." I say. "Did you read them?" She asks chuckling. "Does it matter?" I ask. "If you did then you would've known they were work related." She says as she got dressed.

"Why do you still talk to her?" I asked. She sighed with attitude, "Why are you asking so much questions?" She says. "I don't fuck with that shit. Texting your ex. Having any kind of contact with an ex. I don't like it." I say.

"Well you don't control what I do." She says grabbing her phone. I grabbed her wrist as I pinned her to the wall. "Delete her fucking number." I say angrily.

"No." She says. "I said fucking delete it." I said as I grabbed her face. Instead of deleting her number she kissed me. My hands traveled to her waist.

The doorbell then rung.

"Delete it." I say before leaving the room.

I opened the door and grabbed my food.

Y/n came down with my black sweats and a white crop top. "We're matching." She smiled. I was wearing some black sweats and a white men tank top.

I didn't say nothing, washed my hands and took a seat to eat.

"You're ignoring me now?" She said. "I just don't see why you would text her without telling me." I mumbled. "It was all work related stuff. I didn't think you would act this way, if I knew you were then I would've told you sooner." She said.

"She treated you like a bitch. She lets her new bitch walk all over you." I say. "I forgave, never forgot. There's a huge difference baby." She said.

"I'm sorry if you're mad, I deleted her number. I won't text her no more. I promise." She says.

~ After Eating ~

"You still mad?" She asks. I lifted up her face with my hand and kissed her lips. "As long as you deleted her number." I say. She nodded, "I did my love, just for you." She says. "Put on a movie while I go make popcorn." She says.

I nodded as I sat down with Nadia as she got comfortable on my lap.

Her phone turned on due to a message. My curiosity took the best of me and I hovered over to look.

Alice.

Why is she constantly lying to me.

'I miss youuuu 🥺'
'Come back to me I won't fuck up again!'
'Leave yo bitch. Yk u still love me'
'I'll treat you the way you deserved to be treated'

This is why I wanted her to delete her number. How is she not bothered by this? Is she planning to go back to her?

"The popcorns in the microwave." She says. I couldn't even stand to look at her. "You good?" She asks. "I thought we were okay two minutes ago?" She says.

"Why are you lying about the Alice shit. You still have her number saved." I scoff. "Why do you constantly go through my shit?!" She says. "Why do you constantly lie to me!" I say. "Because you react like this!" She says. "I wouldn't react like this if you weren't lying. I just want some honesty from you. I want a fucking healthy relationship but you're making it so hard." I say.

"Alana was never like this." I say.

I'm back!! Finally finished one book, two more books to finish, for now this book will get more attention and uploads then my other book just cause you guys seem to love this one more! I won't disappear again 💕.

Also I wrote smut for this chapter and then deleted it cause I cringed so bad. Sorry to upset you guys!