Miss Me

Billie's POV:

"Here?" Savanna asked as I nodded. She parked as I sat there for a while. She touched my thigh as my leg repeatedly bounced as I was anxious.

"You'll be alright." She said. "You really changed." She said. "How?" I say. "The Billie I met wouldn't give a fuck and just go in there and get her laptop. She did something to you." She said.

"Yeah she made me feel stupid." I say. "I actually took her serious. I dropped all my hoes for her too." I mumbled. "Let's just get this over with alright B?" She says. I nodded as I opened the door.

I slowly walked to the front door as Savanna was by my side.

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open up.

Y/n opened as she had Alice's oversized hoodie on with shorts that you could barely see.

"What are you doing here?" She says. "Who's this?" She says pointing at Savanna. "I'm just here to get something jeez." I say as I pushed her to the side as Savanna followed along.

I entered the room and saw Alice in bed with Nadia. "The fuck are you doing here." Alice said as she sat up. I ignored her looking for my laptop.

"Where the fuck is my laptop." I say as Y/n came in the room. Alice smirked. "Tell me where the fuck my laptop is." I say. "Laptop?" Y/n said. "Yes my work laptop. I left it here." I say. "Are you sure you didn't take it?" She said.

"I'm not stupid. I know where I left it." I say. I walked over to Alice, "Where the fuck is my laptop." I say. "I don't know what you're talking about." She says smirking.

"You really wanna play like that?" I smiled. "Can you leave?" She says. "Give me my laptop then i'll leave." I say. "You stole my shit." I say. "The same way ima steal your bitch from you again." She says pointing to Savanna with a nasty smirk.

I socked her. "This is really the girl you left me for?" I chuckled making eye contact with Y/n. "Whatever." I say as I grabbed Savanna and left the room.

"Take the cat." I mumbled to Savanna. She didn't ask any questions and did as I said. I grabbed the suitcase in the living room which I assume is Alice's.

"Let's go." I say. "Your laptop though." She says. "It's fine, i'll get it back eventually. I know what i'm doing." I say.

We left the house as I put the suitcase in the back. "Can Ilo stay in your house?" I asked Savanna as I grabbed him from her arms. "Of course." She says.

"You're fucked up for stealing her cat." She laughed. "She's not getting him back till I get my laptop back." I say.

We heard banging behind the tinted windows. "Who the fuck is banging on my windows?!" Savanna said as she rolled down her windows.

Y/n.

"The fuck you think you're doing?!" Savanna said. Y/n ignored her, "Give me back my fucking cat." She says. "What cat?" I say. "The one you have in your arms." She says sharply. "Find my computer and i'll think about it." I say.

"Don't bang on my windows next time." Savanna said. "Who's talking to you?" Y/n said. I glared at Savanna. "No cause who does she think she is banging on my door?" She says. "Sav let's just go." I say.

"This your new girl now?" Y/n says. "Why do you care?" I say. "I don't, i'm just asking." She says. I smirked at her, "See you tomorrow." I say as I rolled up the window and we left.

"She's a bitch." Savanna says. "She's really not, I don't know why she acted like that." I say. "She's too pretty to be acting like that." Savanna said shrugging.