Beach

Kehlani's POV:

"Fuck it's hot." I said as I put my stuff down. "Is there still more stuff in the car?" I asked Billie. "Yeah but i'll go get them, stay here." She said.

I nodded as she left.

It was only Kiara and I.

I took off my shirt which caught Kiara's attention. I slowly took off my sweats revealing my bathing suit.

Kehlani's bathing suit:

"Are you gonna say something or are you just gonna stare?" I say

"Are you gonna say something or are you just gonna stare?" I say. "Who said i'm looking at you." Kiara said. I chuckled, "If you're gonna stare atleast don't be obvious." I said. She stayed silent.

I heard a familiar voice. I looked towards the direction and seen Dani, my ex. Fuck.

"What's wrong?" Kiara asked. "Nothing." I said. "You were all happy and shit." She said. I looked over at Dani having a great time with Amelia.

"Who's that?" Kiara asked. "What?" I asked. "You keep looking at her." She said. "My ex." I mumbled. She paused before clearing her throat, "You're gay?" She asked. "Isn't it obvious?" I chuckled.

I was tatted with a bunch of piercings.

"Don't let her ruin your mood." Kiara said. "It's hard not to, we were together for so long and then seeing her in a new relationship makes me feel weird, like her giving the same exact love she gave me to her new girlfriend." I said.

"How do you know?" Kiara asked. "Cause I was living with them." I say putting my hands over my face to hide my embarrassment. "Why'd you torture yourself like that." She laughed. "Because she had her name under the house, she still let me stay though but I just got annoyed and left since they would be extra loud at night so I could hear and they would make out in front of me and shit. It was just weird." I said.

"You let that shit slide?" Kiara chuckled. "What else was I supposed to do?" I groaned. "Get sone girl, invite her over and fuck loud so they could hear. Return the same energy back." Kiara said.

"I'm not letting no one fuck me just to get my ex jealous." I giggle. "Why not?" She said. "Cause this pussy isn't for free." I say jokingly making her laugh.

"First time I heard you laugh in month." Savanna said as she set her stuff down. Kiara playfully rolled her eyes at her as she smacked her elbow.

"Dani came over to us when she seen us." Billie said. "What'd she say?" I asked. "She just said how it's been so long since we seen each other and she asked if I had seen you." She said. "What'd you tell her?" I asked.

"I told her it was nice to see her and then her new girlfriend got mad when I was gonna tell her about you." She said.

"Ugh I hate her new girlfriend." I said. "Don't let them ruin your day." Savanna said. "That's what i'm trynna tell her." Kiara said. "When did you start caring for people?" Savanna smirked. "I can smile and then you'll be 'It's the first time I seen you smile since you popped out our moms
pussy' "Kiara said mocking her.