Reputation

Billie's POV:

I laugh at Kiara's joke as we entered the house. We heard loud moaning and a bed frame repeatedly hitting the wall.

"What the fuck?" I say heading upstairs. "Is that Sav?!" Kiara whispered. "No, I know how your sister sounds like." I mumbled. She hit my elbow, "Not too much now." She chuckled.

"It's Kehlani." I said. Her smile dropped as she got pissed. "What the fuck do we do?!" She whispered. "Let them be." I say in a duh tone. "No! You really wanna hear Kehlani getting fucked?!" Kiara said. "She sounds hot, I don't mind." I said. Kiara gave me a look.

"We need to stop them." She said. "Why? Let them fuck in peace." I said. "No." She said. "Why not?" I said. "Cause." She said. "Are you jealous?" I smirked.

She sighed as she went downstairs. "Kiara are you serious?" I said. "How can I not be jealous? I fumbled so bad." She said covering her face with a pillow. "You had a chance, why didn't you take it?" I asked sitting down next to her. "Because i'm not mentally ready for a relationship. I didn't want to hurt her but seeing her with someone else just gave me confidence to start dating again, but not with anyone else but her." She mumbled.

"There's other girls out there, you can easily get someone." I said. "No but I want Kehlani. I need Kehlani." Kiara said as Kehlani moaned in the background.

"Then get with her." I shrugged. "Nah i'm not a home wrecker." She said. "She seems happy." She mumbled.

Kehlani loudly moaned in the background once again.

We headed to the backyard, we could still clearly hear Kehlani's moans and screams but it would've been louder inside.

I wonder what the neighbors think.

After a while we got bored and headed inside. We seen Kehlani coming downstairs wearing a oversized shirt with nothing under.

Her eyes widened as she noticed our presence. "How long have you guys been here?" She says. "We just got here why?" Kiara said lying. "Oh okay." She said rushing upstairs and slamming the door shut.

I gave her a look. "What? She's gonna feel embarrassed." Kiara shrugged. I got a call from Y/n. "Hello?" I said. "Why haven't you came? It's been weeks." She said. "I'm sick." I say coughing. "For 3 weeks you've been sick?" She said. "Yes, it doesn't go away." I said.

Kiara gave me a confused look. "Oh well I hope you get better, see you soon hopefully." She said hanging up. "Why are you lying?" Kiara asked. "Because i'm just not in the mood you know." I said.

"See you're better then me cause I would never work with my ex and her current girlfriend who she cheated on me with." She laughed.

I shrugged, "I just accepted to move on you know." I said.

Alex came downstairs with a backpack as Kehlani followed along.

Alex was leaving, they spoke for a good few minutes before giving each other a goodbye kiss.

"So you and Alex." I said as Kehlani closed the door. "Hm?" She said. "Are you guys like dating or?" I asked. "Well right now we're just talking and taking things slow." She said.

I let out a chuckle while Kiara bursted out laughing.

"What?" She asked. "Oh it's nothing." I said. "But do you think she's right for you?" I asked. "Yeah she makes me happy, and she has hella money. I really like her." Kehlani said. "You like her or her money and strap game?" Kiara said.

"What?" Kehlani said furrowing her eyebrows. "You're not very slick." Kiara chuckled. "Neither are you when you moan my name almost every night." Kehlani said.

Kiara's eyes widened. I laughed at her, "No way!" I laugh. "You think of me when you play with yourself." She smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about." Kiara said slightly stuttering.

                                        ~ ~ ~

I fixed the mess on my desk which was covered in papers that needed grading. I looked up seeing Alice.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" She said heading my way. I didn't say anything and contained fixing my desk. "Ignoring me won't get you out of this." She chuckled.

"Look leave me alone." I said. "Oh all of a sudden you wanna be a pussy?" She chuckled. "The shit you're doing is dangerous. Stay away from it." I said. "No, it's not dangerous for me but I can't say the same for you." She said.

"What do you want from me." I mumbled. "To stop seeing Y/n." She said. "Why are you acting like you care about her." I said. "This is my job, it's impossible." I said. "Then quit, and never come back unless you want me to show people this." She said showing me a USB drive.

I tried smacking it out of her hand but she dodged it.

"Alice whatever you do with it hide it." I said. "Why? Scared it'll ruin your reputation?" She pouted. "If anyone sees this you're gonna get hurt." I said.

Y/n walked in, "Oh hey guys." She said. "Hey babe." Alice said kissing her. I stood there awkwardly as Y/n pulled away. "Are you guys getting along?" She smiled.

I scoffed. "We sure are." She smirked. The bell rung, "Well I gotta go get my creatures, see you at lunch." Alice said leaving the classroom.

"Your turn." I said sitting down. She was gonna say something but stopped herself and headed outside.

I knew I should've never came, I need to find out what to do with Alice. I need to get rid of that USB drive.

I can't do nothing, I can't risk anything right now. She has information that will ruin my life.

At that moment I wanted to text Kehlani, she always knew what to do or say. My brain felt like it was gonna explode, millions of things going on inside my head.

I couldn't do that, it would be selfish. If I get caught so would she. They'd find out I told her and hurt her. I needed advice, Kehlani is the only person I can rely on at the moment. She wouldn't freak out, maybe a little but she'd give me advice. She wouldn't be scared.

What was I gonna do? Either way it wouldn't just hurt me, it would hurt everyone around me.

"Okay everyone take a seat i'll call roll in a bit." Y/n said. "Why were you absent?" She asked. "I already told you, I was sick." I said. "I passed by your girlfriends house, if you were sick why were you kissing her?" She asked.

I stayed silent thinking of what to say. "She was sick too. So what's the point?" I chuckled. "I seen Kiara's story, you guys were at a club." Y/n said. "I can't support my girlfriend and Kehlani?" I asked. "Why are you lying?" She asked.

"Lying about what?" I asked. "I called Kehlani and asked if you were sick and she said no. What are you avoiding?" She asked. "I just needed a break." I lied. She looked at me and then sighed.

She started calling roll.

What the fuck do I do. I'm hopeless right now.

Alice can ruin my life by showing anybody that USB drive. Alice is using it against me, but either way both of us would end up hurt. She doesn't know the danger she is.

I would need to kill her.