Different

Billie's POV:

We said our goodbye's as I drive off. I couldn't help but have a stupid huge smile on my face. I've never felt this way in years. She was so easy to fall for.

I then get a face time call. I pick it up at a red light, "Hello?" I say as I put it on speaker. "What are you doing? We were supposed to call five minutes ago," She says with a pout. "Are you okay?" She asks. "Sorry, I had things to do so I couldn't call you." I say. She frowned, "You promised baby." She said.

"It's really not that deep, i'm busy." I say. "Whatever but you better come over to my house so I can dye your hair black like you said!" She said with joy. "Alana i'm not gonna drive 3 hours so you can dye my hair." I said. She pout, "But babe you promised!" She whined. "I never promised you anything. Things have changed now that I moved." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I called you for one reason." She said. "Alright, speak." I say. "Who's Andrea?" She said. Fuck. "I don't know, you tell me." I say. "Babe i'm being serious. She was outside my house earlier and told me why was I texting her girlfriend Billie." She said. I stayed silent focusing on the road. "Billie! Are you even putting effort on the relationship like I am?!" She whines.

"Alana how many times am I gonna tell you we're not in a fucking relationship. Look sorry to break it to you but the only reason I haven't blocked you was because I felt bad." I blurted out. Fuck! Why did I say that?! "Feel bad for what?" She says as her voice cracked. "I slept with your step mom, several times. And I was getting paid by your father to date you." I said. She gasped, "You're unbelievable!" She cried out before hanging up.

I let out a sigh of relief, finally she's gone. I told her several times I wasn't ready for a serious relationship but she never listened. Her father paid me weekly to atleast act like I was interested in her, her father owned a successful business. She was very spoiled and would whine about everything.

"Sup Iris." I say as I entered the house. "Where have you been?" She says. "Y/n's place." I say as I grab some chips. "New bitch?" She chuckles. "No even though I haven't had pussy in a while." I say as I sat down at the same couch she was sitting on. "Surprisingly." She chuckles. "What is that supposed to mean?!" I say. "Dude every day I would find a half naked girl in the kitchen!" She said. "Well y/n is different." I shrug.

"Is different good or bad?" She asks genuinely. I sigh, "I don't know, at first I thought I wouldn't actually be in a serious relationship but ever since I met her things have been different. The small amount I know of her makes me wanna know more about her. It's like she's a different soul I want to protect forever and keep her safe from this world." I say. I notice I was smiling and blushing, hard, very hard.

Iris has a expression I couldn't explain, a happy and a concerned look on her face. She spoke up after a minute, "I'm happy for you B, how long have you known this girl?" She asked. "Like a month or so I don't know, I lost track." I mumbled. She sighed, "I don't want her to fuck around and mess with you because you fell hard. You said those things about Sage, remember?" Iris said.

"Iris you don't understand! She's different it feels like i've known her in my past life." I said. "But you didn't! You've only known this girl for a month!" She ranted out. "Why are you mad at me?!" I say. "Because I don't want her to break your heart!" She shout.

"I don't need you looking out for me." I say before heading to my room. It felt unreal, i've never had a argument with Iris ever, we've known each other for years. I'm living at her house.

I took a nap to clear my mind and forget about reality.

~ Hours Later ~

I woke up and stretched. I put on some crocs and wanted to apologize. I should've never raised my tone at her. I looked around the house, but it was empty. I sighed. I headed to the kitchen were I found a note from her. 'Went out, I left some food in the fridge :)'

I checked the fridge and microwaved the pasta she made. I ate alone in the dark kitchen as the sun was disappearing. I stared out the window and just ate alone. After a few bites I felt disgusted. The food was delicious, something is wrong with me. I haven't had a proper meal in months without feeling disgusted.

I sighed before throwing the food and washing the dish. I felt lonely, everyday, it's a cycle, it just repeats.

After making up my mind I decide to go to the club. I put on my shoes and head to my car. I got the aux and connected "Rehab"- By Brent Faiyaz as I drove off.

I arrived as the moon appeared. "Welcome back Eilish." The security said. "Sup Santos." I say. "It's been a while, I was starting to get worried. Chicks have been missing you." He said with a chuckle. "I bet they have." I said with a chuckle as I headed inside.

Once I moved with Iris, I found this club close to her house. I came here everyday of the week, i'd sometimes come two times a day just for the fun of it.

"Two drinks." I said as I sat down at the stool. She gave me my drinks as I chugged them down. "Hey baby! I've missed you." A voice said in the distance. I look behind me, Valerie.

"Oh hey Val." I said. "You're finally back." She said as she sat down. "Mhm, missed me?" I said with a grin. "A lot," She pouted. "Nobody makes me feel good as you do." She said. I smirked, "Is that so?" I say. She nodded. "Sav!" I said as I rushed to the opposite side of the club.

Savanna was a friend of mine I made earlier when I first moved to Los Ángeles. She was a stripper here. She was performing and she looked absolutely stunning as people were throwing money on stage. She spotted me and gave me a wink. Savanna was a very gorgeous girl, she looks intimidating but she's a very sweet girl.

Savanna:

I sat down looking around my surroundings

"No! I didn't wanna come here in the first place!" A voice groaned. "It's not like you're gonna be popping your pussy out! We're just here to get you a new girl!" Another voice said. "I don't need to be here! I already have my eyes on someone!" The voice from the beginning said.

I looked at my right, Y/n.

I try and hide but Valerie rushed to me. "There you are Billie! I thought I lost you!" She said as she pulled me up. Y/n looked at my direction as she spotted me.