Secrets

Billie's POV:

"We shouldn't be doing this." She mumbled. "We both want this." I said as I went back to kissing her. She moaned as I shoved my tongue deeper inside her throat.

"Billie please." She moaned. "Please what?" I mumbled. "Fuck me." She said. I smirked as I took off my boxers and took off her underwear.

She took off her bra as she was fully naked. "Billie I need you." She groaned. "Shh be patient princess." I said as I pulled out a condom. She grabbed the condom from my hand as she threw it across the room.

"You sure?" I mumbled. She nodded desperately. I smirked as I kissed her and rolled her on top of me.

"I'm scared." She mumbled. "There's nothing to be scared at." I mumbled. She pointed at my dick, "It's huge." She said. "You were begging for it, you can handle it." I smirked. "You know the word." I said.

"Now take it." I said. She put her legs in the front as she slowly went down on me. I moaned as she was inside of me. She bounced as she moaned. "Fuck Billie." She said as I went up as she bounced.

"You're so tight." I mumbled. She moaned as her breast bounced. "You like that?" I said as I got more aggressive. She eagerly nodded, "Yes!" She whined.

I put my hands on her waist helping her. The noise of our moans, thrust, and wetness filled the room.

"Oh Billie just like that!" She loudly moaned. I started going faster and thrusted every inch inside of her. "Ahh fuck!" She moaned as she started bouncing faster.

"Oh Billie!" She moaned. The view of just seeing her bounce on my dick just did something to me. "You scared now?" I smirked. "No! Fuck Billie!" She whimpered. "You're huger then I thought you would be." She moaned.

I felt myself twitching inside of her making me go even faster. She gasped, "Billie fuck!" She moaned. "Cum inside of me!" She groaned. After a few seconds my mouth dropped as I let out a loud moan. I shot my loads inside of her as I felt her warm cum spreading on my dick. She slowly bounced as she got tired.

She fell on the bed out of breath.

"You did so good." I mumbled. "I want more." She whined as she was out of breath. I chuckled as I kissed her.

She put her hand on my chest as she started stroking my dick. She started getting dominant and shoved her tongue down my throat as I moaned at the feeling.

She broke the kiss as she lowered herself. I sat up as she started stroking it once again making me groan. "Sav please." I mumbled in eager.

I seen our reflection in front of the mirror, god she was so hot.

She spat on my dick as she opened her mouth and started sucking my tip slowly making eye contact with me.

I moaned as I grabbed the back of her head and slammed it as she took all of my inches. She gagged as it hit her in the back of her throat.

I moaned as I made her head go fast as she gagged at every thrust. Tears started running down her face as the corner of her mouth started getting watery.

I kept her head at that pace as I rolled my eyes out of pleasure. She smirked with tears on her eyes noticing my facial expressions. "Fuck Sav!" I moaned as I threw my head back.

"Oh fuck yes!" I said slamming her into my dick numerous times making her gag. I looked straight ahead seeing her ass out as she took my dick. I moaned as we made eye contact.

"Take this dick." I said as I slammed her aggressively up and down. I made her head go up and down fast and then made her get aggressive, I put both my hands behind her head taking a breath. I made her head pound into my dick making her gag as I seen the shape of my dick in her throat. "Oh fuck!" I whimpered.

She started playing with my balls which let out a louder moan. I felt myself twitching, "Fuck Sav i'm close!" I said letting go of her head as she did it on her own.

She went deeper then before causing her to gag repeatedly. I moaned as I shot my loads. My dick was so deep inside her throat she automatically swallowed it, she didn't have a option.

She moaned at the taste as she giggled. She got back up. "Good girl." I mumbled. She smirked, "I need you." She said.

I made her get on all fours as she arched her back in front of the mirror. I got behind her as I adjusted myself.

"Billie please." She begged. "Shh." I said. She whined, "I need you in me now." She said. "Please daddy." She whined.

I slammed myself in her as she let out a loud moan. "Billie!" She moaned. "Ugh." I groaned in pleasure.

We made eye contact through the mirror, I slammed myself harder and faster making her moan repeatedly. "Oh Billie please!" She moaned. I smacked her ass making her whimper as I left a red mark.

"Daddy faster!" She moaned. I did as she said as her eyes shut and her mouth opened. "Shit!" I moaned. "Fuck yes! Oh my god! Yes!" She moaned as she buried her face into the covers.

"Look up let me see your pretty little face when you get fucked like a slut." I said. She looked up but struggled to keep her eyes open.

"Fuck yes!" She moaned loudly. The noise of our wetness mixing together sounded so hot. "You like that?" I groaned as I pulled her hair. "Yes! Fuck I love it!" She moaned loudly.

The bed frame made a lot of noise since it slammed the wall repeatedly at every thrust.

"I'm coming!" She moaned. "Fuck me too!" I groaned.

We ended up coming together.

She dropped to the bed as she groaned. "Ride my pretty face." I said in her ear. "I need to taste you." I mumbled.

She did as I said. I laid down as she sat on my face. I put my hands on her waist as she started riding my face.

The door started banging.

Who the fuck is here? We made sure both Kiara and Kehlani were gone, and would be gone for a while.

"What!" Savanna said. "You guys need to come out now!" Kehlani said. "Give us a few minutes im helping Sav!" I said. "Seriously it's urgent, get dressed and come out." Kehlani said.

Savanna got up, "Fuck she heard us." She said as she cleaned herself up. "I'll just say I was watching porn or something." I said cleaning myself up too.

"She's gonna believe we're watching porn together?" She said. "I mean yeah if-" I said before she cut me off. "No we're not saying that." She said. "Then what the fuck do we say?!" I said. "We'll just avoid her questions if she asks us." She said. "How long has she been here." She mumbled.

We both got dressed, "You okay? You're walking a little weird." I said. "No bitch I just got a dick shoved up my ass what did you expect?!" She said.

"You were the one begging for it so." I shrugged opening the door.

We went downstairs and seen two people.

Kehlani and Y/n.

I wasn't meant to publish this before the voting goal but it's already published and ready for you guys to read. Smuts aren't really my things but I robbed you guys.