Silencer

Billie's POV:

"No you need to understand, she's threatening me." I whispered yelled. "You know what you need to do, why are you calling. This can get us caught." He said.

"Carlos I can't do that. What if I get caught?" I said. "When have you ever gotten caught? You are the silencer." He said mumbling. "Don't you ever fucking call me that. We moved on, for a fucking reason." I said starting to get angry. "Now that you're living your best life you forgot where you came from? That's some bullshit!" He said getting aggressive.

"Carlos you know I changed." I said. "I don't give a fuck, if you get caught don't mention our names. That's up to you. You know what you have to do why are you making it so stressful?!" Carlos said.

"All of a sudden you're a little white girl who's scared of death and the police?" He said. "I am white." I mumbled. "You get my fucking point. Don't be a pussy, you know what you have to do. Handle your shit." He said hanging up.

Fuck.

I thew my phone across the room.

I was so angry. Angry at myself for even having that computer out of my sight. Alice is gonna ruin my fucking life, not only mine but hers and everyone around us. She just doesn't understand.

"Hey babe you good?" Savanna said sitting down on my lap as she kissed me. I slowly back up.

"What's wrong?" She asked confused. "Just some work, it's getting me a little stressed." I lied. "Maybe I can help you with that." She said as she kissed my neck.

I pulled her head off. "Not now." I mumbled. She furrowed her eyebrow, "You've never refused." She said. "Well I have a lot of things on my mind right now, maybe next time." I said.

She scoffed, "Ever since you went back to work with your ex we haven't done shit." Savanna said. "Sav please." I said. "You're fucking her huh." She said getting off my lap.

"What Sav no!" I said. She left the room as she slammed the door shut.

I chased after her downstairs. "Baby please!" I said. "Just because I don't fuck you one time doesn't mean i'm cheating." I mumbled. She looked into my eyes, "Give me a kiss and then i'll forgive you." She said.

I did as she said as she started leading us to the couch. I slipped my tongue as she moaned.

~ ~ ~

"You know I didn't actually think you were cheating." Savanna giggled. "I just wanted a kiss, I didn't think we would fuck." She said.

"Well you always get your way." I said kissing her. "I can help you." Savanna said. "You've definitely helped me enough." I smirked. She laughed, "No with work. I'm sure multiplication and division aren't that hard." Savanna said.

I wasn't stressed about work at all, there wasn't much to grade but she offered. She can finish all my grading while I figure what to do with Alice.

"I have them in my folder in my work bag." I said. "Great, i'll do them when i'm bored." She said. "Do they have to be graded at a certain day?" Savanna asked. "Nope, just as quick as possible would be great." I said smiling as I finished putting my clothes on.

"You going to work today?" I asked. She nodded, "Of course it's Lesbian Late night!" She said. I gave her a look making her giggle, "It's fun." She said. "Dancing on girls? Kissing them?" I said. "That's where the money that I spend on you comes from." She smiled.

I chuckled as I gave her one more kiss. "I'll go run you a bath." I said. She nodded as I headed over to the restroom. I turned on the water and lighted up her red rose candles. I put a red bath bomb in the water and changed the dead roses and replaced them with new ones.