Stoned

Kehlani's POV:

"Alondra wait!" Alex said running after her.

Alex ran up to her and tackled her to the floor before she could reach me making everyone gasp.

"Get off of me!" Alondra said. "Get the fuck out of my house!" Alex said. Maya and Nevaeh got Alex off of Alondra. "Fine, I hope she's worth losing us." Alondra said. "Girls, let's go." Alondra said.

Everybody grabbed their stuff and left.

"I'm sorry." Alex said. I sighed, "Why are you friends with them?" I asked. "I mean i've known them for years, they always help me when i'm low and are always there for me no matter what."

"That's what you call friends?" I scoff. "Look I know, some are bad but they're not always like this." Alex said. "One tried to fight me?!" I said. "I know, i'll have a talk with them-" She said as I cut her off. "Do whatever you want, I don't care." I said leaving upstairs.

"Kehlani please." She said running after me. "I don't wanna fight with you, let's just talk please." Alex said. "I'm going to bed early." I said heading into her guest room.

"Please Kehlani." Alex said. "No, don't defend them. I'm your girlfriend, they're your friends. There's a huge difference between friends and a girlfriend. One wanted to fight me?! Did you not hear what they say about me?" I said. "I'll have a talk with them." Alex said.

"No you're the problem, you're friends with them. Do you question why they're the reason you and your ex's break up?" I said. "That's a good thing, cause now me and you are together." She smiles. "Goodnight." I said shutting the door on her face.

~ ~ ~

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping. I blinked repeatedly as I sat up. Alex was next to me hugging my waist.

She carried me to her bed.

I got out of bed to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I checked my phone and seen it had been spammed.

Y/n was spamming my phone. Weird.

I called her as I left the room closing the door
behind me. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked. "I need help." She said quivering. "Where are you?" I asked. "I don't know, i'm in the middle of no where." She mumbled.

"Send me your location, i'll be there as soon as I can." I said sounding to get worried. "Alex wake up." I said. She groaned, "What time is it." She said. "Doesn't matter, get ready we have to go somewhere." I said urgently.

"You good?" Alex asked. "No questions, get ready." I said. "Well damn." She mumbled as she got up.

I called Billie.

"What?" Billie asked. "Where are you?" I asked. "At Sav's house why?" She said eating. "Y/n needs help, I don't know for what but she seemed scared." I said. "Where is she?" She asked. "She said in the middle of no where, she sent me her location though." I said. "Alright i'm heading over right now." Billie said hanging up.

"Why are we in such a rush?" Alex asked. "My friend needs help, now hurry get dressed Billie's on her way." I said. "Should I dress like fancy or-" Alex said as I gave her a glare.

"So comfy?" She said. "Wear whatever." I said. "Hey um I know we're in a rush but i'm sorry for yesterday, i'll cut them off I need too." Alex said.

"Not the time but cutting half of them off sounds great." I smiled. "You don't have to but you know." I shrugged as I took off my shirt. "Pass me my bra." I said covering up my boobs.