Sunsets

Billie's POV:

"So how'd it go?" Savanna asked as soon as I came inside. "I left and then came back an hour later." I said putting my things down. "Why?" She chuckled. "Cause she was making me look like her little bitch. I finished grading half of my stuff and she put all of her stuff in my pile." I said.

"She called me after I left though." I said. "What'd she say?" She asked. "How she needed me and and stuff like that and she was telling me please and I told her I know she misses me." I said as I ate one of her grapes.

"She stayed silent and hung up." I giggled. "What about that bitch ass girlfriend of hers?" She asked. "She was so annoying. She was always there with her every chance she had." I said.

"Alice isn't even all that. I'm surprised you got cheated on with that." She giggled. "That's what i'm saying!" I said.

"I don't even wanna talk about it." I said. "Well I bought your lil friend here some stuff." She said. I looked at Ilo taking a nap at his bed, it looked expensive.

I seen toys on the floors, "I got him food, toys, beds, clothes, treats, and little accessories." She said smiling. "You didn't have to, we probably won't have him for long." I said. "Well he looked sad in the morning." She said.

"He always looks sad." I said looking at him. Savanna's chihuahua started biting Ilo's tail which woke him up.

"Hey leave him alone Dior." Savanna said picking up the chihuahua.

"Oh I forgot to tell you my older sister is coming over tomorrow." Savanna said. "I thought you said they all disowned you?" I said. "Yeah my parents and my uncles and aunts and shit but not my older sister, she actually helped me a lot." She said playing with Dior's ears.

"I think you two will get along." She smiled.

There were knocks on the door. "You invited someone over?" I asked as I went to the door. "No I never have people over." Savanna said.

I opened the door and seen Kehlani. "Hey Keh, is everything okay?" I asked as I let her in. "Can you do me a huge favor?" She asked. "Depends." I say. "Please you need to go back to Y/n, I know it's a huge thing to do but please." She says with a worried tone.

"Are you hearing yourself right now?" I chuckle. "Look I know I sound crazy but she's back to self harming, and she has suicide thoughts now. Please." She mumbled.

My heart softened and broke all at once.

"What, how do you know?" I asked. "I was staying over at hers because I left my house cause I couldn't stand living with Dani and her new girlfriend cause we share the house so I left and was staying at Y/n's house and that's when I seen the blades with fresh blood and Alice hits her and I over-heard her saying stuff after." She said.

"Have you spoke to her about it?" I asked. "Yes but she denied it and after I kept pushing it she kicked me out. I'm worried about her, it's all because of Alice. It was never like this before but now Alice is insane." She said.

"Kehlani I can't make myself go through that. We can't help a person who doesn't want to be helped." I said. "I'm worried she might do something." She said.

I held her hands, "I promise you I won't allow her to." I said. "I won't form any kind of relationship with her but I promise i'll find a way to avoid her from doing it." I mumbled as our faces were inches apart.

"You promise?" Kehlani said. "I promise, i'll do anything to protect her." I said. She smiled, "She doesn't deserve you." Kehlani mumbled.

"I heard what happened." She said. I let go of her hand, "Yeah, I guess things happen for a reason. She wasn't over her ex and I wasn't gonna put up with her bullshit." I said.