Savanna

Billie's POV:

I parked in front of the house and closed the door. I grabbed my keys and opened the front door.

I gasped at the sight followed by Y/n gasping.

I had mixed emotions. I was angry, but I was also upset.

How could she?

"Billie let me explain-" Y/n said before I cut her off. "You fucking cheated on me with this bitch?!" I scoff as tears of anger slowly fell down my cheek.

"I can explain!" She says covering her naked body. All I seen was Alice smirking in the background.

I attacked her.

My chunky rings made contact with her face.

"Billie stop!" Y/n said.

Who did she think she was? Asking me to stop?

I took all my anger out on Alice as her nose started bleeding. "Billie seriously stop!" Y/n said begging. "Shut the fuck up you bitch!" I yell as I punched Alice.

This was her plan all along.

"Okay Billie stop!" She says holding me.

I smacked her.

I gasped after I smacked her. Her entire cheek was red and a small scar due to my rings.

"Pack your shit and leave." She says. "Fuck you." I say. Before I left I kicked Alice's stomach making her grown in pain.

I grabbed my suitcase and packed everything. I didn't want her to keep any of my stuff.

I can't believe she did that to me. I treated her so well. I treated her they way she wanted to be treated, the way she deserved to be treated. She threw it all away for some bitch that couldn't give a fuck about her.

She cried to me because of her. She always came crying to me about her. Now that i'm with her she goes back to her.

I don't understand why. I'm so much better than Alice in every possible way.

After I finished packing I took my suitcase and headed out.

Y/n was helping Alice clean her face from all the blood. We made eye contact for a few seconds.

I didn't know how to feel, some part of me still loves her while the other regrets even meeting her.

I put my suitcase in the back and got in. My only choice was Savanna.

Once again I headed back to the club.

"What's up with you?" Security asked. "My ex just fucking kicked me out. She cheated on me with her ex." I mumbled. His eyes opened wide. "You're joking." He says. "I wish." I say entering the club.

He knows me, very well. To the point he doesn't even ask for ID when I enter.

Savanna was gone from the stage. I looked for her everywhere. She was probably in the back. I waited for her to come out since i'm not allowed back.

After 17 minutes the door opened, Savanna.

"What are you still doing here? I thought you left?" She says. "She cheated on me with her ex," I say making a face. "I was hoping you'd let me crash for the night." I say. "Of course." She says smiling.

"I don't really have much company so it would be nice." She says. "Now let's go, my shifts over." She says.

"Where you going?" She asks. "My car." I say. "You're not driving. The shit that you drank hits you hard. I'm not risking that, i'll bring you your car tomorrow." She says.

I didn't even care about anything at the moment so I followed her into her car. Savanna made tons of money due to her appearance and body so it wasn't a surprise that she owned a black Mustang Dark Horse with red interior.

"So what happened?" She mumbled. "What?" I ask. "You know." She mumbled. "We got into an argument." I say. "How'd it start?" She asked. "If you don't mind me asking obviously." She says.

"It's fine. She was texting with her ex, I found out and confronted her. She told me she was gonna block her but lied to me. After that argument I got really pissed and I said my ex would've never treated me this way and she got mad. I went to the club to give her some space. I seen their story and both of them where at her house so I went and they were fucking. So she kicked me out after I attacked her ex." I say.

"Billie some day she'll realize what she did and regret every second of that." Savanna said. "Yeah but I don't know how to feel." I say. "And that's perfectly fine Billie." She says as she held my hand.

Her hands were so warm and soft.

"We're here." She says. "You don't live with no one?" I ask. "Nah all my family disowned me when I became a stripper," She says opening her front door. "I have dogs though." She says smiling.

She got greeted by a beastly little chihuahua and a brown pitbull. "Hey babies." She says kneeing down.

She got back up, "Let me go show you around." She says picking up her chihuahua. "This is the living room obviously." She says. Everything was red and pink.

Red and pink was her color.

"The kitchen, feel free to grab anything I don't mind." She says. "The back." She says. "You're house is gorgeous." I say. "Thank you." She says smiling.

"The restroom." She says pointing. "And a bedroom, you can either choose this room or the one upstairs. Let me show you." She says. I followed her as she took me to a bigger bedroom.

"This one has it's own restroom and small closet." She says. "I'll take this one." I say. "Great! You get comfortable while I go make food! Let me know if you need anything." She says.

I nodded as she closed the door behind her. I unpacked everything. After I was all done I realized I forgot my work laptop.

Fuck.

That laptop has so much stuff and if Alice found out she'd do anything to destroy it. "Where you going? You just got here?" Savanna asked. "I forgot my laptop, I need to go get it." I say.

"Ooh i'll come with! I wanna see the girl who cheated on you." She says grabbing her keys and jacket.

"Alright then let's go before she falls asleep." I say. "But promise me you won't do anything stupid." I say. "I won't! I just wanna see who this girl is." She says.

"Alright I trust you." I say as we left the house and headed to her car.

Oops 🤭 🤗