Distraction

Billie's POV:

It's been months since i've moved into y/n's house. The best decision ever! My feelings towards y/n have grown a lot ever since. No, we haven't had sex sadly. But a few kisses here and there, just to mess around.

I've been thinking about asking her out, but every time I try I get anxious and pussy out. Somehow she makes me nervous, never have I ever felt this way.

"Billie I don't wanna go." Makayla groaned. "Why not?" I ask. "Because Sydney isn't here and the other kids don't like me." She frowned. Sydney was Makayla's new friend, sadly she's in a different classroom. "Fine, you can stay here for now. Stay here while I go to the restroom." I said. She nodded, I trusted Makayla alone, she was very mature for her age.

I left the classroom and looked for y/n, she went to the restroom but she was taking too long. I headed to the restroom and find Alice arguing with y/n inside the restroom.

"What the fuck." I said. "Oh wow your little girlfriend is here to save you." Alice said. "The only thing little must've been your strap since you didn't know how to please y/n." I giggled. Alice rolled her eyes, "I don't have time for this." She said as she left.

"What the hell was she talking about?" I ask her. Y/n shrugged, "She came up to me and started screaming at my face. I didn't hear any word she was saying, she looked high." She said. "High?! The fuck, she's at her job." I said. "Welp Alice doesn't give a fuck." Y/n said.

"Whatever let's just go." I said as I put my shoulder over her. We walked back to the classroom and crashed into Jessica. "Watch it!" Jessica said.

Y/N's POV:

Jessica stared at her stained shirt. Billie kept walking as she ignored her. "Slut." Jessica mumbled. That caught Billie's attention as she paused.

She looked back, "What'd you say?" She said. "I wasn't talking to you." Jessica scoffed. Billie furrowed her eyebrows, "Listen here," Billie said sounding intimating. "Dont ever disrespect y/n ever again. Or you'll end up like your little girlfriend of yours," She says dead staring to Jessica's soul. Jessica froze and slowly nodded in understandment. "Good." Billie said before she put her hand over my shoulder and left.

We walked back to the classroom and find Makayla playing with slime. Makayla always talked about wanting slime but her Aunt couldn't afford it since they were on a tight budget. After hearing that I went on Amazon and bought her slime. Makayla played with her slime the entire time.

I looked at all the flowers that were being planted, they were all grown. One specific one caught my eyes. It was a Orchid flower. Most of the flowers were roses and sunflowers, except for Makayla's and Eleanor's which was a Lilly. Sadly her Lilly was dead, she'd rather talk and gossip with her friends than take care of her flower. Even though Makayla didn't care for her plant at first she ended up caring for it.

"They're all beautiful." I mumbled. I felt pair of hands around my waist, "Most of em' are dead." Billie laughed. "Well look at Makayla's." I said. "Shit, that's gorgeous." She said as she put her head on top of my shoulder.

                           ~ Minutes After ~

The bell ringed and all students came in with loud voices. I sat down as my desk, well our desk, Billie's and I. I let them calm down before speaking up, "Okay everybody listen up," I said. "As I said yesterday, our plants are all grown!" I said. "You can now take them home, everybody can go check them out." I said. Everybody ran to the window.

Makayla jumped out of her seat. "What are you doing." She said. "What?" Eleanor said. "That's mine. Give it back." She said. Billie sighed, "I'll take care of it." Billie said as she stood up and headed towards them. "No it's not! It's mine!" Eleanor yelled.

"Girls what's wrong?" Billie asked. "She stole my flower!" Makayla said. "Did not!" Eleanor said. "Yes you did!" Makayla said. "No I planted this for my mom!" Eleanor said. "Eleanor give that back, now." Billie said. "No! I'm giving it to my mom, it's not like she has anyone to give it to! Her mom is dead and her dad doesn't even like her!" Eleanor screamed out.

Silence.

"Eleanor! What is wrong with you?! You don't say that to others!" Billie said, she was angry. I didn't see Makayla. "Eleanor," Makayla said. Eleanor looked back, she instantly regretted it. Makayla dumped the slime all over Eleanor which caused Billie and I to gasp.

"Makayla!" Billie said as she grabbed the slime from Makayla. "Bitch." Makayla said to Eleanor. Eleanor stood there frozen while the whole class laughed. "Silence! I don't wanna hear a word!" I said. "Makayla go to the office, now." Billie said. "But Billie I-" Makayla said. "I'm sorry Mak, I have to send you to the office or else i'll get in trouble." Billie said as she patted Makayla's shoulder.

Makayla sighed, "It's okay, somebody had to humble that bitch." Makayla grinned. Billie held back a laugh, "Language." Billie mumbled before writing a note and sending Makayla to the office.

"Okay we'll clean you up and then go to the restroom and we'll call your mom." I said. Eleanor nodded as she sobbed. I helped her clean up. She had slime all over herself. I sent her to the restroom while I called her parents meanwhile Billie kept the students entertained.

                             ~ After School ~

I sighed as I finally sat down. "What a day." I said as I chugged down my water. My throat was burning from all the yelling. I wasn't a strict teacher and it was very rare for me to raise my voice.

"Tell me about it!" Billie said as she sat on the desk as her legs were man spread while my chair was in between them. We stared at each other before the door was slammed open.

"Y/n what the fuck," Cindy said sounding pissed. "Do you know how bad that can effect us?!" She said. "Look i'm sorry." I said. "Sorry won't get us out of this. Think about what they'll think about us!" Cindy said. "Who cares about what they think." I say. "I care," Cindy sighed. "Now they think this was a bullying situation and they don't think it's safe for their children." Cindy said.

"Look i'll fix it, somehow." I said. "Y/n you've done enough." Cindy said as she sighed, "Just don't let it happen again." Cindy said. "I promise." I said. "Can I talk to you, privately." Cindy asked. "Uh sure." I said as I followed her out the classroom.

"Is it Billie?" Cindy asked. "What?" I ask. "The distraction. I'm glad you guys are bonding but you don't pay attention to the students." Cindy said. "Cindy, you're out of your mind." I said. "Billie is actually very useful, she isn't a distraction. She helps me." I said. "Look I don't want to fire her but if I have to I will." Cindy said as she left.

Song Suggestions ~ Can I by Kehlani 🫀

Leave any song suggestions in the comments 💕