Jealousy eyes

Billie's POV:

"What did she say?" I ask as y/n entered the classroom. Y/n sighed as she took a seat next to me, "About firing you," She said nervously. "And it's all my fault! I should've acted sooner and I should've stood up so you didn't have to get in trouble!" She panicked.

"It's aight, angel if they wanna fire me it's okay. As long as I get to see your pretty face everyday im fine." I said as I lifted her chin up to see her face. She has a small smile on her face, "I'll try my best to make sure you don't get fired." She said.

I smiled like a dork before there was a slight knock at the door. I hopped off the desk and opened the door, Makayla.

"Hey Mak, aren't you supposed to be home?" I say. She slowly nodded before entering the classroom as if it were her home. "Yeah but I insisted my Aunt to take me back here and she said no so I snuck out and had to sneak inside school." Makayla said.

"Sweetie you can get into big trouble." Y/n said. "Yeah but they'll never know. Trust me, i've done this several times." She said as she sat on my chair. I chuckle as I sat on the desk. "My aunt said you were hot." Makayla said.

"Which one of us?" Y/n asked as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Billie." Makayla said. Y/n's face was filled with jealousy. "Wait your aunt is the pretty brown haired girl right?" I say to make y/n jealous. Makayla nodded as a response.

Y/n fake chuckled, "Well tell your auntie that she can back the fuck up cause Billie is already with someone." Y/n says. I smirk, "I am?" I ask dumbly. "Mhm you are." Y/n aggressively nods. "Alright, hopefully I remember." Makayla says.

"Oh and I almost forgot!" Makayla said as she jumped out of her seat. She went to the window and got her flower. "This is for you," Makayla said as she handed me the flower pot. "I planted a Orchid flower because they represent luxury, cause you're like fancy and all, strength cause look at them muscles, and love, because you and y/n!" Makayla said being proud of herself.

I had a huge smile on my face as my face was heating up. "Billie are you okay? You look like a tomato." Makayla said. I cover my face, "I'm fine, come here." I said as I put the flower pot on the desk and gave her a tight hug. "I can't breath!" She said. I let go, "Sorry, but thank you i'm gonna put it right here so everybody could see the beautiful flower." I said as I put it in the center making sure it doesn't fall.

"Y/n I was gonna plant you one too but I kinda failed." Makayla giggled. "It's perfectly fine honey." Y/n said with a huge smile. "Well I better get going," Makayla said as she stood up. "Bye! See you guys tomorrow!" She said as she left the classroom.

"We should go as well." Y/n said. I grab everything and follow her out. "There you are." Alice said. I roll my eyes. "Alice can you shut the hell up for once." Y/n said sounding irritated. "This is serious, can we talk?" Alice asked. "No you hood rat." I said. Y/n glanced at me, "Make it quick." She said. I gave her a look but she ignored me.

They entered her classroom leaving me alone in the hallway.

Y/N's POV:

"Take a seat," She said. I did the opposite and just stood up. "You know I love you." She said. I laughed, "Okay what do you want?" I ask. "Nothing I just have really missed you and maybe there's a possibility we can date again." She said as she scratched the back of her neck anxiously.

I looked directly at her eyes.

"Money?" I ask. "What?" She asks as she furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "Do you want money?" I ask. "Uh no, I want you." She said as she bit her lips anxiously. "You're joking." I laugh. "I'm not, i'm being for real." She said.

"Please, i'll do anything." She said. "No, you had your chance and you ruined it." I said as I got up and left. As I opened the door she held me back and kissed me.

There was a low gasp from someone's mouth. "See, I bet you missed these kisses." She said. I looked at her in disbelief. "I can't believe you had the audacity to even try." I said as I shut the door on her face.

I turned around and Billie was out of sight. She left, the gasp was from her voice. She seen her kiss me.

I look everywhere, she was gone. I go to the parking lot to see if she was in my car, no sight of her.

I called her numerous times and she didn't answer till the final call.

"Hello?" She muffled. "Baby- Billie!" I said. Silence. "Where are you?" I ask. "Don't worry about it, see you home." She mumbled as she hung up. She wasn't angry, she was upset. You can hear it from her voice.

I fucked up.

After I arrived home I noticed Billie got here before me. I went inside my room which we shared but she wasn't in there. I checked the other room and it was locked, Billie was definitely inside.

I knocked on the door and there wasn't a response. I started banging the door. "I'm busy!" Billie groaned. "Let me in! I need to talk to you!" I yelled over the door.

"Okay, give me a minute." She said. I sighed as I waited for her to open up. "What do you need?" She asks. "Um nothing, I just- you left by yourself and I just wanted to make sure if everything was okay." I said. "Yeah i'm perfectly fine, don't worry about it." She said as she closed the door.

I sigh, "Okay but let me in!" I said. She opened the door and allowed me in. "I was just wondering what do you wanna eat?" I ask. "Chinese?" Billie suggests. "You know I love me some chinese!" I said as I got my phone and laid on her bed.

"Okay what do you want?" I ask as I pass her my phone. Ding. Billie's eyes shifted to the top of the screen, "Why is Alice texting you?" She asks. I shrug, "Uhm you should text her back." She said as she handed me my phone.

"Nah i'm good, order whatever you want." I said. "No, just check it out." She said. I was confused so I opened her messages.

Alice
Hey baby, so about earlier, I really wanna talk about it.

I know I should've came up to you in a different way and automatically kiss you making you feel uncomfortable, it was never my intention to do so. I just really want you back, I miss you lots! I'm going crazy over you, so please when you read this text me back love 💕

Y/n
There isn't anything to talk about.

Alice
Yes, there is. I want to ask you, would you be my gf again?