Lesbian Late Night

Kehlani's POV:

As I kissed her I felt like everything felt right, like all my problems were gone.

I pulled away.

She didn't say anything. "Fuck," She mumbled. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." She said. "Look forgot this ever happened." She said.

Ouch.

"Why?" I mumbled fidgeting with my fingers. "Because you're a beautiful girl," She said lifting up my chin to face her. "And I don't want to hurt you." She said. "Kiara you're not." I said looking into her eyes. "I know I am, I always fuck up." She said.

"I'm sorry for leading you on." She said. I scoffed, "Are you for real right now?" I said. She looked at me with eyes of guilt. "Take me back." I said. "No Kehlani please." She said.

"Please understand, you're just too good for me. I don't want to ruin our bond." She said. "What bond? You're going to leave either way and then i'll never see you." I said.

She looked at me with eyes of sorrow. "I'd hate myself if I ever hurt you." She said. "Okay I get it. Running away from your problems won't help you." I said.

"Kehlani please, im looking out for you." She said. "I don't need no one to look out for me." I said.

She continued to ramble as I just put my AirPods on and went on Tiktok.

Shortly after I got hungry. Kiara was still talking about how she didn't want to hurt me and anyone other then her would be a better partner.

At this point I didn't care anymore.

I got out of the car and headed inside McDonald's.

There was a short line. "Kehlani what the fuck." Kiara said following me. "What?" I say. "You can't just leave." She said. "Well I didn't wanna hear you anymore." I said. "Are you mad?" She said.

"Kiara you asked me to kiss you and I did and then you want us to forget about it?" I whispered. "Look i'm sorry, that wasn't my intention." She said. "Okay then what was your intention?" I said.

She sighed, "Please Kehlani." She said holding my hand. I let go, "Kiara it's fine." I said.

"Hey can I get one deluxe and a medium french vanilla ice coffee with whip cream and caramel drizzle please." I said.

Shit.

I forgot to bring money. Kiara just dragged me out the house.

"How are you planning to pay that?" Kiara said. I stood there silently, "Ma'am if you don't have a way to pay im going to ask you to leave the line." The cashier said.

Kiara handed her a card. The cashier inserted the card and it approved. "Here's your receipt." The cashier smiled handing me the receipt.

"Thank you." I said grabbing the receipt. "Not even a thank you for me?" Kiara said. I walked to a booth. "Kehlani I just ordered your food." She said. "Well I didn't ask you to." I said.

"Okay I get it you're mad at me." She said. "I'm not mad." I said. "Here." She said giving me her jacket. "I don't need it." I said. "Just please put it on." She said. "It's not even that cold." I said.

"It's not that." She mumbled. "Then what is it?" I said. "That girl just keeps staring at you." She said. "Shit I would stare at me too." I shrugged sitting down.

I sat down and opened my phone front camera. I took down my hair. "Kehlani." Kiara said. "What now?" I say. "Wear it." She says. "Why does it matter if other girls are looking at me?" I say. "Please." She sighed.