Hate Fuck

Billie's POV:

                           ~ Months Later ~

"How could she do this to me?!" I sobbed into her arms.

"She didn't deserve you." Y/n mumbled into my ear. "She told me she loved me." I said. Y/n sighed, "You were too good for her." She said. "In a few weeks or months she probably will start sucking dick or having sex for money and then catch an std or something, if anything it's a good thing she cheated." Y/n said.

I looked at her, "Y/n I know you're trying to make me feel better but that doesn't make me feel better at all." I said. "Forget about her!" Y/n said. "I moved in with her, she even let my friend move in. She was a good person, I couldn't have asked for someone better." I said.

Y/n wiped my tears, "How about we go get drinks at a club?" Y/n smiled. "No I can't it'll just remind me of her." I said. "When my mom would find my dad cheating she would just change her hair to make her feel better about herself." Y/n said.

"Now her hair is all dead and frizzy." Y/n mumbled.

                                    ~ ~ ~

"You look so fine!" Y/n said smiling. "My ass hurts from sitting on that chair for hours." I groaned.

I posted on my story.

BillieEilish's Story:

                                   ~ ~ ~

                                   ~ ~ ~

I laughed at her joke, "I thought I lost feelings but they just came back you know?" She said. "What the fuck?!" Y/n said storming in. "Shit." I mumbled.

"Y/n please." I said. "No I let you move in just for you to get back together with her?!" Y/n said. "We're not back together." I said. "Yet." Savanna mumbled.

"Stay the fuck away from her!" Y/n told Savanna. "She can't stay away from me, there's a difference." Savanna smirked.

"Billie are you fucking serious?!" Y/n said. "Can we go outside? Everyone is looking at us." I mumbled.

"Is that all you care about?!" Y/n mumbled. I grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her out of the cafe.

"Billie you said you wouldn't go back!" Y/n said. "I know she slid into my dms and things just happened." I mumbled. "Billie let's go." Savanna said.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, "Let's go home, now." Y/n said. Savanna scoffed, "Billie baby we have plans, let's go!" Savanna said.

"Choose, me or her." Y/n said. I looked at both of them.

I headed over to Y/n's direction.

"Seriously Billie?! Fuck you! You just wasted my fucking time!" Savanna said leaving.

Y/n dragged me to her car.

"I seriously can't believe you, you move into my house and lie saying you won't go back to that bitch!" Y/n said getting in her car.