New England

Billie's POV:

My alarm went off as I groaned. I turned it off looking at the ceiling as Savanna was hugging my waist. "Don't go yet." She mumbled. "I have to." I said sitting up. "Why are you up so early anyways?" She asks. "Because I have to go somewhere before heading to work." I said as I got up and went to the restroom connected to her room.

"Go back to sleep." I said closing the door. I did my business in there and headed out.

"What're you gonna do today?" I asked as I dressed. "Probably gonna go get groceries with Kehlani or Kiara and then head over to the mall." She said. "What happened between them?" I asked.

"I don't know, one day they were so close and then they started distancing from each other and avoiding each other." She said. "That's weird, I really thought they would like get in a relationship, or just fuck." I said. "Nah Kiara doesn't do relationships but she was different around Keh." She said.

Billie's outfit:

"How the fuck do you get designer shit with that teacher salary?" Savanna asked

"How the fuck do you get designer shit with that teacher salary?" Savanna asked. "It's a secret." I mumbled into her ear as I pecked her on the lips. "Now go back to sleep you slept really late." I said. "I will but you look so good." She smirked.

"Hm not feeling the blue, I might change my hair color soon." I said as I looked in the mirror. "To what?" She asked. "Dunno, I been wanting to do it for awhile." I said. "You should do like a dark red or something." Savanna said. "If you let me hit later i'll let you decide." I smirked.

She giggled, "You're always trynna hit." She smirked. "Who wouldn't? It's an addiction." I chuckled. "Better then Y/n's?" She smirked. I paused, "What?" I said surprised by her words.

"Is my pussy better then Y/n's?" She repeated. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I didn't stutter did I?" She said furrowing her eyebrows. "I'll decide about that later." I said ending the conversation.

Why would she say that? Why would she bring her up?

"I'm running late, i'll see you later." I said as I kissed her cheek and left the room. "Morning." I said as Kehlani walked out of her room.

"Morning." She smiled. Kehlani was so pretty, even when she's crying, sleeping, waking up, etc. You'll never catch her being 'ugly' it's literally impossible. Even her personality is pretty, i'm surprised she hasn't found a new girlfriend yet.

"Good morning." She smiled. "Why are you up so early?" I asked as we went downstairs. "I slept early as fuck, I got 11 hours of sleep." She smiled.

We noticed Kiara in the kitchen as Kehlani's smile dropped. "Um I forgot something in my room." She said. I grabbed her from the wrist, "Why are you avoiding Kiara?" I asked. "It's complicated. She's complicated." She said as she went upstairs.

"Hey." I said. She looked up, "Oh hey." Kiara said. "You don't usually wake up this early." Kiara said. "Well I have somewhere to be." I said. "You okay?" I asked. She slowly nodded not saying a word.