Apologize

Billie's POV:

Shit.

"What are you guys doing here?" I nervously chuckled. "Well Kehlani said it was an emergency and something had happened to you and you needed to tell me something important just for you to be fucking your girlfriend!" Y/n said.

"Was this planned or what? You guys wanted me to see that Billie moved on?! I'm leaving." She said as she grabbed her purse and got up. "No
Y/n please stay." Kehlani said. "Kehlani you really brought her over here without telling me?!" I said.

"I didn't know you guys were fucking!" She said. "We didn't know you were gonna bring her." I said. Kehlani sighed, "Just take a seat." Kehlani said. "Ima go." Savanna mumbled.

Y/n gave her a dirty stare. "What?" Savanna said. "Nothing." Y/n said. Savanna walked away as she stumbled and couldn't walk correctly. "Sav you good?" I said. "You fucked her what do you expect?" Y/n scoffed. "Yeah but I didn't expect to fuck her that good." I smirked. "I haven't had any experiences lately so I didn't know I still had that in me. Maybe better then the last time I fucked you." I chuckled. "I wasn't fucked up like her." She said. "See that could've been you but you wanted to fuck things up." I shrugged.

"Guys stop." Kehlani said. "Why'd you bring me here?" Y/n said. "Look it's Alice," Kehlani said. "She's cheating on you." She said. Y/n had no reaction.

"Is this a joke?" She cackled. "She was at a strip club I work at and she asked me for a lap dance." Kehlani said. "Then she admitted to fucking some other girl at a party when you guys were together." She said.

She sighed, "Are you done?" She said. "What?" Kehlani said. "Look I love her." Y/n said. "Okay? She's taking advantage of you. Why do you love her so much?!" Kehlani said. "She loved me when nobody else did. She understood me and never left my side. She healed me." Y/n said.

"Where is she now?! Look at you! She healed you and is now the reason you need to be healed." Kehlani said. "I love her!" Y/n said. "Seems like she doesn't love you back." Kehlani said.

"I don't know what I would do without her." Y/n mumbled. "You sound ridiculous. Remember when you were with Billie, you were so happy. Never worrying about anything. You had freedom." Kehlani said. "But if you want to fuck up your life and waste your time with Alice then do it. I'm done trying to help you." Kehlani said.

Savanna came in with chopped up fruit. "You want some baby?" Savanna mumbled as she sat down on my lap. I got a strawberry. "You just don't get it?" Y/n said. "No, I do get it. I broke up with Dani when she cheated cause I had some self respect." Kehlani said.

Savanna rocked her hips slowly. "Not now." I whispered. She rocked her hips as my breath started to become heavy. "You sure you want me to stop?" Savanna whispered as she smirked. I didn't say anything I just hugged her waist.

"I'm tired of trying to warn you. When she ends things with you don't come crying to us." Kehlani said. "Right Y/n." Kehlani said as they both looked at me. "Mhm." I said burying my face into Savanna's shoulder.

"Ima go to the restroom." Savanna said winking at me before she left. "Woah." Kehlani said as her eyes were wide opened. Y/n's face was shook.

"What?" I said. Kehlani pointed down to my dick. I was rock hard.

Shit.

Y/n kept looking as her jaw dropped a bit. "I'll be back." I nervously chuckled. I went to the restroom. She giggled as she seen my boner.

"Let me fix that for you." She said kissing me. I kissed her back. She took off my sweats and boxers.

She got on her knees as she started sucking my tip. I felt like all of my problems and stress just left my body as I felt relieved.

I threw my head back as she started gagging as she went deeper.

I lightly moaned as she started playing with my balls. "Fuck Sav." I moaned as she started deep-throating my dick.

The door opened as Y/n was behind the doorframe as she gasped at the sight.

"What the fuck!" She yelled. Savanna got up as I put my boxers back on. "What happened?" Kehlani asked. "You're disgusting Billie! I took time out of my day because of you! I thought you were dealing with something and then I find out it's just Alice cheating and then you had the nerve to do this bull shit?! Couldn't even wait till I left?" She said.

"Seriously guys? Billie you were the one who said to tell her in person and when we do you leave to get head?" Kehlani scoffed. "Well what do you want me to do?! She said she doesn't give a fuck that she's getting played. We can't do nothing." I said.

Y/n looked at me with disgust as she left. "Really?" Kehlani said. "Fuck I think we got carried away." I mumbled to Savanna. "It's fine you were right, you can't do nothing if she wants to act dumb then let her. What do they want you to do? Either way when they break up what is she gonna do? She's gonna be miserable." Savanna said.

She was right. Once they break up she'll be miserable she dropped all her friends, she cheated on me with her, she'll be alone. She knows it to, she's relying on Alice.

"Baby are you okay?" Savanna mumbled. I nodded as I left. "She left." Kehlani said closing the door behind her. "Billie are you serious?" She said. "We heard you guys fucking and it bothered her. I couldn't even go tell you guys cause Sav's dog wouldn't let Y/n in so it took a while and you guys were still fucking and being loud." She said.

"You could've called me." I said. "I tried, both of you guys didn't pick up." She said. "I'm sorry." I said. "Don't be sorry to me, be sorry to her. She felt comfortable enough to tell us how she feels and when I was finally convincing her, she sees you guys. It's like you just didn't care." Kehlani said.

"I know, I did but we can't help her." I said. "Yes we can, while I was helping her you were getting head." Kehlani said. "Look I know I got carried away, i'm gonna apologize." I said.

"You better, it's obvious she still likes you." Kehlani said. My heart skipped a beat, "What?!" I chuckled. "Apologize." She said.