With Benefits

Billie's POV:

It was finally November, a few months have passed. Y/n and I are still friends, with benefits. Yet no sex. I want to take it slow, I want our first time being special.

"I can't stand another day with Alice, it's been so awkward ever since I rejected her, again." She mumbled. I pull her into my lap, "If she ever says or does anything to you just tell me angel." I say as I rubbed her back.

She rested her chin on my shoulder as our hands intertwined. "Sometimes I just want to stab myself in the eyeball when I hear her screaming from across the hallway." Y/n giggles.

The bell then rang, "Your turn!" Y/n says as she got off my lap. I gave her a glare making her laugh as I left the classroom to get the children.

"Hey Billie." Cindy smiled. "Hi." I say giving her a smile in return which made her blush. Anyways. "Good morning kids." I say. "Good morning Billie." They all say back.

I lead them to the class as they all took a seat while Y/n did attendance. "Billie." Y/n says. "Hmm?" I asked. "After this, i'm thinking about teaching Middle School." I say. "Next year?" I ask as she nods. "You sure you can handle them?" I laugh. "Positive." She smiled.

"I mean go for it." I said as I shrugged. "What about you? Are you still gonna stay here?" She asks. "Nah i'm getting the fuck outta here. Cindy was literally gonna fire me in front of the entire teachers!" I say. "You still owe me 100 dollars, i'm the reason you still have this job." She grinned.

"Fuck off. You know you need me." I chuckle. "Yeah yeah," She said. "But I was gonna tell you something." She said. "Hmm?" I ask. "After this year, we can look for jobs together at the same schools." She smiled. "I'm good another year with you? Yeah no." I say sarcastically as she laughed. "You know you love me hush." She smirked.

Y/n's POV:

We heard a knock on the door as the door monitor, Jayla opens it. Cindy, what else does she want?

"Hey guys!" She says. Silence. "Kids what do we say." I say as the students all said good morning. She smiled and headed over to us with a cheesy smile, "What's up with you?" I ask. "Nothing why?" She asked. "You seem more happier? Did you meet someone new!" I say. "Uh! No." She said.

"Oh well what happened." I said. "Nothing just wanted to check by and make sure everything was in order." She said as she stared at Billie. She's staring way too long.

"Well it's in order so." I say. "Jonah don't!" Billie groaned as she headed over to Jonah who was playing with his water as it spilled.

"Oh you should take care of that." Cindy said. "I'll come later on." Cindy said. "For what?" I ask. "I can't hang out with my best friend no more?" She chuckled as she left.

"What was that all about." Billie said as she approached me. "I don't know. . .that was weird." I shrugged. "Have you seen Makayla?" I asked, "No, she should've been here by now." I said.

                          ~ An hour later ~

Billie's POV:

As I was about to enter the classroom I heard two voices mumbling. I entered noticing y/n and Cindy. "Hey." I smile akawardly. The room was then filled with silence before Y/n's phone started ringing.

She answered it, "Hey, you good?" She said. "No Dani and I just broke up!" I heard Kehlani's voice say through the phone. Y/n stepped out the class leaving Cindy and I alone.

Cindy stepped closer to me as she touched my hair, "You're hair is so blue! Are you gonna re-dye it?" She mumbled in my ear as she played with it. "Um no i'm planning to dye it once the color fades." I say. "What color?" She asked.

"Uh I don't know, i'll probably let Y/n decide." I say. "Why her?" She said as her tone changed. "Huh?" I ask. "I mean why her? Why are you letting her control her hair." Cindy fake chuckled. "I'm not letting her control it." I say as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at the sudden tone change.

"Well I say you dye it red, it's my favorite color." She smiled. "Um no." I say stepping back. "What why?" She frowned. "Because I don't care that red is your favorite color." I say.

She laughed, "Hmm okay. Don't mean to come off rude but remember who's in charge. Be careful about what you say to me." She said as her eyes darkened. "Is that a threat?" I cackled. "No, take it however you want it. Threat or not." She said.

"I was trying to be nice, I warned both of you. Now it's to late, now you're just being rude making me not care about you. You're gonna regret it." She said. And with that she left the classroom.

What was that supposed to mean?

A few seconds later Y/n entered the class. "What was that all about? She looked mad." She said. "Honestly I don't know she was threatening me." I mumble. "Threatening? You? My best friend?" She laughed as if I were joking. I nodded seriously, "She said something about warning us both." I said.

"She's probably dealing with stuff. She tends to get crazy." Y/n said. "But let's go! I have to stop by Kehlani's house and Dani's house to check up on them." Y/n said.

"What happened between them?" I ask. "Honestly I don't know Kehlani was just ranting and I couldn't hear a single word she was saying." She said. "Damn they were so happy together." I say.

I never really knew their relationship very well but when I was around them it was obvious they were so in love. They matched each other's energy so well and always folded for each other at the slightest thing one of them did. Anyone around them could see how they glowed differently when they were with each other which was almost all the time.

I wanted y/n and I to be just like them.

GUESS WHOS BACK WITH THIS BOOK!! I apologize for saying I would continue writing this book two weeks when it's been months! I thought about the plot, I don't know if it'll work out, hopefully it will! I can't promise that i'll update next chapter soon. I'm busy with school and keeping up with my 4.0 GPA & finishing a book i'm working on. Once i'm done with the book i'll be writing two books at the same time so updates might be slower then usual, which I will apologize for.

Happy Early Birthday To Me! 🎈🎊
December 2 🤍♐️