Mafia Pt 10

Hey guys :)) quick notice this will be my last part for the next few days<3 final exams are coming up and I'm lowkey stressed so yeah.
Math - Wednesday
History - Friday
English: Next Tuesday
Science: Next Monday
Sorry for any inconveniences <3

Kenma's thoughts: Jesus no! I can't get scared now. I'm going to get out.

As Kenma began to explore the vents he heard noises behind him. Someone else was in the vents. Trying not to panicking Kenma knew he needed to lose whoever was follow him. If he went left he'd make sounds at the right, if he went down he'd make sounds to the left of him, etc. His plan was going well for now, but he kept having this thought in the back of his mind..What'll happen if he gets caught..No! No time to think negative be had to keep moving. He continued to slither is way through the vents till he heard some familiar voices..

Hinata: Ughhh where are theyyy!

Tsukishima: Hang on I heard some prisoner got loose and they have to find him.

Kageyama: You think the prisoner will escape? Their house is practically a jail-

Yamaguchi: Very much true, but there are always some jokers that manage to pull of great things..

Kenma knew those voices..they were people in his gang who left! They had created their own gang so they left, Kenma had heard they got a pretty nice kill record. Maybe they could help him..

Kenma: Psst! Hinata!

Hinata: WHA- KAGS THERES A GHOST HERE-! I THINK ITS THE GHOST OF THE VENGEFUL SPIRITS WE'VE KILLED-!!

Kageyama: I-

Tsukishima; As dumb as that explanation was I definitely heard a voice...

Bye lovlies~! I'll see you next week prob <3