Mafia Pt 50

As Kenma started coming back to his sense he noticed he was in an operating table. His hands, legs, and even neck were attached to the table and from a quick glimpse there were no doors and there was only one large window directly facing him. The room was only lit by a bright light shining straight on him and was soundproof. From the corner of his eyes he could see some sort of surgeon preping something not clear in his vision.

Kenma: Hello?

The surgeon looking man looked back at him sternly and just nodded his head. After he did that a shorter woman came out and started attaching all sorts of wires to him.

Kenma: What are you doing?!

Nurse: Please allow me to do this it's just to make sure this procedure will go well.

Kenma: What procedure?!

Nurse: Please allow me to finish sir.

Kenma: What fucking procedure?!

As Kenma continued to argue Akaashi sighed from behind the window.

Akaashi: So complicated..

Kuroo: Hey I can't really blame him, why is he here kaashi? You kinda just made us drug him and brought us all here without telling us?

Akaashi: Right, I apologize for not telling you about the procedure in advance, let me explain now. This procedure was specifically made for subs, ever I had it. Every time they go into their time it's always terrible to put it in short. Although, after getting this surgery the amount of times it happens are less frequent, I'd say 2-3 times per year. Although getting this surgery is immensely painful..every nerve in your body aches and sometimes it people have side effects from it..

Kuroo: So he'll be less of a pain pretty much? That sounds pretty great.

Akaashi: I guess one could say that, but I'd the pain really worth it. I only chose for him to have this surgery because it'll make him feel better, but I'm not sure if I made the right choice. What if he can't handle it, what if something goes wrong, what if-

Kuroo: Kaashi, you're rambling. It'll be fine alright? This is our if your best interest for him, and it only needs to be done once? That's great he won't be in pain  every single month..you did good kaashi, now relax.

Akaashi hurried himself into Kuroo's chest and sighed.

Akaashi: What would I do without you guys..