Mafia Pt 18

Sorry it's late Ik- someone got demoted in work today and shit went down when they did.

[With Akaashi and Kuroo]

Akaashi: If you don't want it just tell me. We can just eliminate him.

Kuroo: That's just it Kaashi! What if I don't want to eliminate them! No one deserves to die..we've already killed so many people I don't want more blood stained on my hands.

Akaashi: Testu..

Kuroo: I'm sorry- no I should no better. I knew what I was signing up for just forget it.

Just as Kuroo was leaving Akaashi grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a gentle kiss. This kiss was unexpected but Kuroo didn't mind, he quickly leaned into it and sighed.

Kuroo: That's a dirty truck hun

Akaashi: Hehe..baby If you actually don't want it tell me, I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

Kuroo: No it's not that, but it's just be awkward with the whole process. B-but I don't want to kill him either..

Akaashi: What I'd we try it and if you don't like it we can stop okay?

Kuroo: Mmm thanks Kaashi..and is Bokuto okay with this?

Akaashi: Yeah he's okay with it.

Kuroo: Oh also how's Tsuki's lover?

Akaashi: Fine, sorta.

Kuroo: We really gotta tell Yaku to go weaker in them..

Akaashi: Maybe- well the doctor said it wasn't horrible. Just need 4 weeks to heal..

Kuroo: I'm going to put him on vacation for awhile.

Akaashi: Good idea. Also Kenma is prepped, so get ready. We'll start in a few minutes, meet in the main bedroom and feel free to use anything you want..

Kuroo: Kaashi he's a virgin- he's fucked..

Akaashi: That's the fun sweetie..

[With Kenma and Yachi]

Yachi: You ready?

Kenma: Mmm I hope..

Yachi: Don't worry! I'll cremate your body with my savings incase so don't worry!

Kenma: I'd like my ashes sprinkled on the beach please.

Yachi: The beach is far..maybe I can just bury you instead?

Kenma: Bury me near here, I want to haunt theses dudes.

Yachi: You realize I live here to- don't haunt me.

Kenma: Mmm maybe.

Yachi: We're here..Kenma San. Don't die.

Kenma: Yeah I'll try.

Kenma opened the door giving Yachi a small smile before entering...