Mafia Part 57

Akaashi: Hey I found some sweatpants that you can wear and one of Bokuto's shirts, except it may be a little big but still you know, sorry I must be rambling.

It took Akaashi a minute to notice something was wrong. And Kenma knew it.

Akaashi: Something is off.

Kenma: Like what..?

Akaashi: I can't put my finger on it. Did you maybe find something?

Kenma: Uh..No, nothing, I have no clue what you're talking about..!

Akaashi: You know in this room there are about 18 different objects that could be used to kill a person. Take those drapes for example, in one swift move I could have that around your neck and it would take less than a minute to kill you. Or take this pretty looking vase, you would easily break it, take a shard and slit some's wrists. They'd be out in maybe 45 seconds?

Kenma could feel the sweat dripping from his forehead. He couldn't even bring himself to make eye contact with the older.

Akaashi leaned in, right Infront of Kenma's face. He titled the smaller's head up and smiled seeing how terrified he was.

Akaashi: You're just adorable aren't you, I could just eat you up.

The taller pinched the smallers cheek, and then threw the clothes into Kenma's face.

Akaashi: When you're done changing meet us downstairs!

When the door finally closed Kenma angrily kicked a nearby cabinet, which he quickly regretted. How did he fall so far, he was once a well-respected assassin and now he is a toy for some bastards. He was so infuriated he didn't even realize the blood that was oozing out of his foot till it started to create a little puddle underneath him.

Kenma: Ah shit shit shit.

He looked around the room for just about anything, and of course there were no medical supplies what so ever. He knew his owners were going to come up here soon to drag him out so we wrapped half a roll of toilet paper around his foot and quickly put one his clothes.

He practically ran out the door and bolted down the steps, but to his misfortune he slipped on the toilet paper and was about to fall face first into some hard steps. He shut his eyes waiting for the pain to kick in, but it never did. He opened one eye to see that he had fallen right into Akaashi's arms.

Akaashi: Man you really are clumsy aren't you? I guess that makes two for two today for you.

The smaller turned red at the comment. He really needs to get on his game.

Akaashi: Oh, well will you look at that. How'd you manage to hurt yourself this time?

Kenma: I hit my leg against something..

Akaashi: If you just hit your leg it wouldn't be bleeding this much.

Kenma: I hit it really hard..?

Akaashi: I won't pry at this, come on, let's go bandage you up.

Akaashi picked up the smaller, making Kenma surprised and push him away, resulting in both of them falling down the stairs now.

They both tumbled down the hard steps and landed right at the feet of Kuroo. (Kenma was below Akaashi and Akaashi landed on top of Kenma)

Kuroo: Uh you guys alright?

Akaashi: Do I look alright to you?

He says with an annoyed tone. Kenma gets up slightly dazed to see two people looking down at him. One angry one and one smiling one. Before he could say anything he was picked up by the collar by a fuming Akaashi.

Akaashi: I am going to murder you.

Kuroo: Now now let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Kuroo puts his arm over the fuming Akaashi chuckles.

Kuroo: Cmon let's not get mad at eachother.

Akaashi: HELLO? I just got put down the stairs?!

Kuroo: Are you hurt anywhere?

Akaashi: Well not really, just a few bruises I guess..

Kuroo: I mean I could do a more extensive check up if you'd like

Kuroo snaked one of his arms around Akaashi's waist while letting the other trail around his chest. Akaashi's face turned pure red as he pushed the older away and stormed to his other boyfriend.

Kuroo: Now let's check on that foot shall we, can you walk?

Kenma: Yeah..

Kuroo could see the pained look on the younger and took the executive decision to pick up the mad little kitten.

Kenma: PUT ME DOWN YOU OVERSIZED ROOSTER!

K