Mafia Pt 47

As Kuroo continued to scrub his hair Kenna laid back his chest and start to leave tiny bite marks.

Kuroo: Nuh uh uh

Kenma: If you get to be handsy with me why shouldn't I do the same?

Kuroo: Well I have boyfriends who would he incredibly mad if they found out someone else was being handsy Kitty

Kenma: Yeah yeah whatever, are we done?

Kuroo: Yep

Kuroo slowly picks up Kenna and sets him on the counter while grabbing a towel to dry him off.

Kuroo: Feel alright?

Kenma: What do you think?

Kuroo: I dunno, Kaashi was good at hiding his so I never thought it was that bad

Kenma: What do you mean? Isn't he a dom?

Kuroo: Well yes and no? It's complicated I shouldn't even be talking about it..

Kenma: Well now I'm curious

Kuroo: Dont be. Sometimes it's best not to know

Kenma: Maybe I'll just go ask him myself..

Kenma says snarkly assuming he'll get a laugh out of it, but instead Kuroo grabbed his chin and forced him to look into his eyes.

Kuroo: You won't be doing that.

Kenma: Whatever..

Kenma could see the look of annoyance on Kuroo's face so he decided not to push it and behave.

Kuroo: Take these

Kenma: These are huge..

Kuroo: Sorry that you're tiny

Kenma: Who's clothes are these?

Kuroo: A mix of Akaashi's and Bokuto's

Kenma: Won't they be mad?

Kuroo: That's laters problem

The outfit Kenma was given was a light half sleeves shit, sweatpants, fluffy socks, and a overly large sweatshirt.

Kenma: Alright out now

Kuroo: What makes you think I'll do that?

Kenma: It's called privacy you creep

Kuroo: We just took a shower together-

Kenma: Out.

Kuroo looked around, there we no windows and the only exit will lead him directly to where he is.

Kuroo: Be quick.

Kenma shut the door on him and put on the oversized clothes and when he looked on the mirror he blushed in embarrassment. The t-shirt was practically slid off his shoulders, the pants dropped down to his feet, and the sweatshirt when down to his knees. He grumbled as he walked out into the room where she saw Kuroo slight snickering.

Kenma: Couldn't even get clothes that slightly fit?

Kuroo: We'll go shopping eventually

Kenma: Alright can I go back to sleep now..

Kuroo: Why'd you wake me up-

Kenma: I was awake then I'm tired now..sleep ?

Kuroo: Alright come here

Kuroo drags Kenma by the arm and gently shakes Bokuto.

Bokuto: Mmm What's up..?

Kuroo: Watch him for me, make sure he doesn't escape.

Bokuto gentler raises his muscular arm up gesturing for Kenma to come in. Kenma slight hesitates before stepping into the bed where Bokuto then tightly wraps his arms around Kenna's waist.

Kenma: Get your hands of me you muscular fool!!

Kuroo: Night kitty

Kuroo leaves as Kenma continues to complain, but Kenma realizes he can use this opportunity maybe. He waits a few minutes to see if Bokuto is asleep and start it wiggle his way out of it.

Bokuto: Hmm...will you take a break from trying to escape..?

Kenma: I-I'm not trying to escape uh you're grip is too tight I can't sleep..?

Bokuto: Hmm..you make a good point..

Kenma: I do-?

Bokuto then grabs Kenma and flips him over to his other side in between him and Akaashi.

Kenma: Little cramped here-

Bokuto: Night..

Kenma slowly blinks his eyes are starts to fall asleep..he wakes up to Bokuto getting ready and Akaashi cuddled up to him with his head on his shoulder. He could feel every breath Akaashi made and he was to scared to move, scared of waking him up. So he just slides there quietly, enjoying the others embrace...