Mafia Pt 87

Sorry for the teeny tiny little delay for this part😁 I had a ton of grades to fix before we headed to winter break and winter break was certainly something something, so enjoy!

(I decided to start from Kenma's POV)

As I was getting dragged away I looked around to see if there was any escape points. But it was all useless, the moment I try to run he'll just shoot me. Kenma knew how ruthless this man was and couldn't risk anything just yet. As he was lost in his thoughts Mr L pulled him inside the car and threw him down on the seat.

Kenma: Rough delivery much?

Mr L: I've been wanting you for awhile you know. You were always a special one..so fragile yet you made it so far.

Kenma: I guess I'll take that as a compliment..

Mr L: You're not as good as the others, but you'll learn certainly.

Kenma: Like hell I will.

Mr L: Everyone learns, don't worry. In fact, let me teach you a lesson right now.

With that he began leaning into Kenma to plant a kiss, but he wasn't so lucky. Kenma gave up a clean uppercut and was able to get him off himself. He put up his arms ready to start a fight, however, Mr L just started laughing again.

Mr L: You're certainly a playful one I'll tell you that! That was clean, it's been awhile since a punch was landed on me!

Just within a second Kenma was on his back with a knee pressing against him so he wouldn't be able to breath.

Mr L: Two options, beg for forgiveness, or, death! How does either sound?

Kenma: A-Asshole..!

Kenma felt the knee going further into his spleen and he had to think. Does he value his pride more or his life? Before he could even think of the answer he saw black dots playing in his vision and he made a split second decision. Just before he was going to pass out he tapped Mr L's arm repeatedly.

Mr L: Have something to say?

Kenma: S..orry..stop

Mr L: That was pretty weak, try a little harder won't you?

Kenma: please..please

Mr L: You know if anyone else did this they'd be at my feet, but you're certainly getting the royalty treatment. He finally let his knee go and Kenma started gasping for air.

Mr L: Come, sit on me.

Kenma was broiling with anger, it was awhile since someone had been so degrading to him. But he knew he had no choice. With his head sink low, he crawled on the seat where Mr L was and just stared at his lap.

Mr L: Geez do I have to do everything.

He swiftly pulled Kenma in his lap startling him. Out of reaction he tried to hit him again, but Mr L was alert this time.

Mr L: You sure do use those hands nicely don't you? They look weak but pack a punch!

Kenma: Can I get off now..

Mr L: Well you should be getting used to this you know?

Kenma: What do you mean..

Mr L: You have no clue what you've gotten yourself into haven't you?

Kenma: You're just going to toy with me, torture me, and kill me..simple.

Mr L: Nonsense, that wasn't my plans with you.

Kenma: W-What? What do you mean.

Mr L: Youre going to become my slave, work till the day you die. Fulfilling all my desires..

Kenma was ready to go at this point, he'd rather die than get assaulted. He kept trying to open the care door but it was futile, he tried banging on the windows, he tried screaming till his voice aches.

Mr L: Are you done with your little temper tantrum now?

Kenma: Just kill me..

Mr L: Well there's no fun in that is there?

Praying to the lord I remember to do the next part together🙏🙏