Mafia Pt 28

Bokuto: Uhm Kenma..? Are you here..

Kenma: Over here.

Bokuto's heart nearly skipped a beat. Kenma was in a little corner sulking to himself.

Kenma: What do you want?

Bokuto: U-Uh! A little for your time please!

Kenma: Not interested..

Bokuto: just a bit! A-and I Uh got you some food!

This caught Kenma's attention, he hasn't eaten in awhile and was dying for food.

Bokuto: Here..

He placed the food in Kenma's hand and was surprised at how fast Kenma ate it.

Bokuto: Is it good haha..?

Kenma: T-Thank you sir..

Bokuto: Bokuto is fine!

Kenma: I don't think the others would approve of that.

Bokuto: oh well, sucks to be them.

Kenma: aren't you their lover? Why are you saying things like that..

Bokuto: Please don't lecture me to..I don't think I could handle another one.

Kenma: Sorry..

Bokuto: Well what I really came to ask is if you're okay?

Kenma: Yeah just a little tired..

Bokuto: Erm..come here.

Kenma was confused but complied. Bokuto slowly pulled him into his embrace and let him fall asleep on his shoulder.

Bokuto: You still awake Kenma?

Kenma: ...

Bokuto: Guess not.

While Kenma was asleep Bokuto took the time to take a look at condition. Other than dehydration and starvation it looked like he didn't sleep at all, and he felt a little warm maybe indicating a fever. There were cuts and bruises on his body and he seemed to tremble a bit. As he continued his search he heard a small knock.

Kuroo: Hey Bo? Is this where you are at?

Bokuto: Uh yeah one second I'm coming out!

Bokuto carefully placed down the sleeping Kenma and went outside to meet Kuroo..