Mafia Pt 27

As both men stepped out of the shower Kuroo handed Kenma a pair of clothes before he started changing into his own pair. But in that moment Kenma noticed just how fine Kuroo was and he couldn't stop staring.

Kuroo: You good kitty?

In that moment Kenma snapped out of his trance and started to put on his own clothes quietly.

Kuroo: Looking at what a great body I have?

Kenma: Just thinking of the 10 different ways I could kill you at the moment if I wanted to.

Kuroo: You're fun. Anyways hurry up.

Kenma quickly finished changing and followed Kuroo to the same bedroom he was in before. He saw a peaceful Akaashi and Bokuto cuddling while sleeping.

Kuroo: Well night.

Kuroo climbed into the bed and Kenma tried to go in the bed till Kuroo pushed him to the side.

Kuroo: Pets sleep on the floor.

There wasn't any arguing, Kenma rested his head on the floor and quietly passed out.

[Timeskip: Morning]

Kenma woke up to someone shaking him awake.

Akaashi: You awake now?

Kenma: W-What..?

Akaashi: Breakfast.

The dazed Kenma looked around to see everyone doing their own things. Bokuto was brushing his teeth, Kuroo was still in bed, and Akaashi was already downstairs.

Kenma's Thoughts: Jesus, how did I get myself into this. What am I even suppose to do..?

Bokuto: Kenma, if you'd like I just finished with the bathroom if you want it!

Kenma: O-Oh uh thanks.

Kenma just grabbed some random toothbrush and brushed his teeth, after he washed his face and took a deep breath it.

Kenma: I can do this..

As he went downstairs for breakfast he already saw Akaashi, Kuroo, and Bokuto eating. He was about to sit at the table when he saw a tiny, pet, food bowl with his name on it. That made him lose his appetite.

Akaashi: Not hungry?

Kenma: Not really.

Akaashi: Aren't you hungry? You haven't eaten in a while.

Kenma: Yeah I guess I am. Just not for that..

Akaashi: Suit yourself.

As Kenma left Bokuto finally spoke up.

Bokuto: Don't you think you both are being a little too harsh?

Akaashi: He tried to kill us.

Bokuto: Kaashi, you're practically just slowly killing him. He's either gonna die from hyperthermia by good cold our room is, or starvation because no offense..no one is gonna eat whatever is in that bowl.

Akaashi: Well that isn't a problem for me if he dies.

Kuroo: I mean..I gotta agree with him Bo.

Bokuto: I think I lost my appetite to. I'll see you guys later..

Akaashi: You barely touched your food..

With that Bokuto got up and left without another word..