Mafia 69

Excuse the errors I'm tired😭

As the two made their way upstairs, Akaashi could hear the noise more clearly. Each step they took, his fear grew. Finally, they made it up to the last step, and Akaashi could practically smell the blood.

Kenma:Well, come on, let's not waste time now.

Akaashi: You know, Kenma, you're one shitty guy.

Kenma: No need for the compliments; I'll have all the fun I want soon.

With that, Kenma did the honors of opening the door and showing Akaashi his living nightmare. His two lovers were restrained and injured. Without even thinking, he rushed to their side, even after seeing their worried faces. As one of the guys was about to taser him, Kenma gave him a sign to stop. He watched as Akaashi embraced his lovers and gave his men the sign to keep going.

Bokuto and Kuroo watched as Akaashi slowly drifted into a slumber, then they both looked at Kenma with a look of hate and despair.

Kenma: It looks like the tables have turned, haven't they?

Bokuto tried to get up and rush at Kenma but was just as quickly tasered as Akaashi. And all Kuroo could do was watch as the two most important people in his life were taken away from him.

Kenma: Take them away.

The guys nodded for confirmation, then carried all three out. As they were coming out, a familiar face came in.

Fukunaga: BosssS!

He said it with a joyful tone and then tackled Kenma like a happy golden retriever.

Kenma: Agh- It's nice to see you too, Fukunaga.

Fukunaga: Ah, you aren't looking too bad, actually; me and the team all thought you were dead!

Kenma: It's nice to know you all have so much trust in me.

He said in a very sarcastic tone.

Fukunaga: Oh, what's that I see on your neck, Boss?

Kenma groaned, as now he had to somehow explain that he had gotten marked by those three idiots.

Kenma: I'll explain later, Fukunaga; now come on. We have some business to catch up on, don't we?

Fukunaga: Always straight to work, I see! Sure, you don't need any rest?

Kenma: If there's anything I want right now, it's to have some fun.

Fukunaga:Well, there has been this nasty construction company that has been a pain in the ass since you left. We keep throwing people here and there, but they all come back dead. If you're up for it, we can go storm it in together, like old times!

Kenma: That sounds good. Let's go.

Fukunaga: Kenma You know we can't leave right noww, it's way too risky! We'll go into the night!

Kenma: What can I do now, then..

Fukunaga: Well, you could always toy around with those hostages, you know!

Kenma: Like, do what exactly?

Fukunaga: Torture them, of course? What else!

Kenma: Oh yeah, I guess I could.

Even though Kenma had tortured and killed many people with his extreme methods, this time something didn't feel right. It was like his own body was against him; he wanted to go to torture, but somehow it felt wrong. No. These people messed with him, and if he lets them get away, what type of assassin would that make him?

Kenma: What block are they going to be in?

Fukunaga: Well, it looks like that rooster put up a fight, so he'll be in the brig. The other two will be in blocks E and G, so pretty close to each other.

Kenma: Give me the keys.

Fukunaga: Of course! Let's get going, shall we?

Kenma: Yeah, let's go.