Mafia Pt 23 (SMUT)

I've been dead my apologies :( short story car crash, dance, and job. Mostly my job because a ton of management has left, been demoted, or suspended, so we are really short staffed and it's driving me insane. Moving on..

Bokuto: Kuro do I put it in or wait?

Kuroo: Wait. Akaashi we'll continue later?

Akaashi: Yeah we won't.

At this point three men were surrounding Kenma letting his claustrophobia get to him. He buried himself into Bokuto's chest and tightly squeezed his eyes shut.

Akaashi: Your quite shy aren't you?

Kuroo: Why'd he choose Bo out of everyone-..I feel kinda hurt.

Bokuto: Kenma? You good?

Kenma: I-Its just a lot..

Kuroo: If you think this is a lot you haven't seen nothing.

Oh god..Akaashi thinks.

Kuroo: You really have no idea what we're planning? I was thinking over stimulating you..or maybe just let you get off in a vibrator. Or just fuck you raw with a cock ring till cum is dripping down your thighs. Maybe you'd rather ride a dildo and let us watch instead?

Viable shaking could be seen from Kenma. What the fuck are they going to do he thought.

Akaashi: Kenma don't listen to him he's just messing with you, kinda..

Bokuto: Yeah I don't think he was joking at all Kaashi.

Akaashi: Well up up! We still have lots of things to do before the end.

Kenma didn't move. He didn't even hestitate when Bokuto tried to carefully pull him off.

Akaashi: Unless you want to get punished get your ass over here Kenma.

As you can guess Kenma did not listens :/

Akaashi: Fucking hell no one listens..give me the fucking paddle Kuroo.

Kuroo: He's mad..

He tears Kenma off Bokuto and slams his body against the bed.

Akaashi: Count.