Mafia Pt 74

As Kenma reached his bedroom he was hit with the scent of nostalgia. He saw his old PS4 games sitting in the same corner they were when he last left, his messy bed, and his clothes sprawled out all over the floor. Home sweet home😍

Kenma: you guys really took cleaned up didn't you

Fukunaga: I had to make it just perfect for you boss!

Kenma: alright thanks, I'll be heading the bed now.

Fukunaga: Alrighty! Take care boss!

Kenma: Yeah yeah you too.

Kenma felt so tired, but it was like he couldn't fall asleep. It's just something felt wrong. And he knew exactly what it was.

Kenma got up and walked to his desk and logged on. He saw that Kuroo was balled up near the window, somewhat in a state of sleep but it kept looking over the glass to check on Akaashi. Akaashi was huddled up in the right most corner awake and watching. Then Bokuto was sleeping like he was just in his bedroom. His arms and legs spread out across the floor and drool falling from his mouth.

Kenma unconsciously let out a small smile at this and, then closed his computer. Somehow, knowing that those 3 idiots were still alive put him to ease. He wouldn't put it past his bosses to go behind his back and kill some people.

With this new information, Kenma headed back to bed, and for once, had a pretty good night of sleep. When he woke up he felt refreshed and practically launched himself out of bed to start his mission. Fukunaga gave him the details and Kenma excitedly headed to the location. It's been way too long since he's done a mission, so he was pretty happy as you could see.

When he reached his mission site Kenma sat atop old oak tree, his eyes fixed on the dimly lit building below. Three shadowy figures emerged from what seemed like out of nowhere. Kenma observed their every move, his heart pounding in his chest. Time seemed to stretch on endlessly as the minutes ticked by, each one spilling with anticipation. He missed this feeling so much, the feeling like every minute could be your last. Then he saw his opening, two of the men vanished, leaving only one to come out of the building. The air grew heavy with tension, leaving Kenma to wonder what dark secrets lay hidden within those walls. Well, guess he was about to find out.. . With unwavering determination, he steadied his gun, its cold metal reflecting the dim light. His finger hovered over the trigger, anticipation coursing through his veins. In one swift motion, he squeezed the trigger, unleashing a deafening explosion that shattered the silence. Simultaneously, he pounced onto the man's back, and clamped his hand over the man's mouth, restricting any chance of escape.

He got his victim into a chokehold and slowly put him into a deep slumber. Now he had two choices, attack or recon. Usually he would always go with recon as it would make everything easier, but this time he felt like he had to go.

He dropped the man in a bush and snuck off inside. There he saw something that he hadn't seen in awhile. Human trafficking. Little kids locked in what looked like dog cages, and most looked heavily malnourished and sick. He felt a bone chilling shiver down his spine, this was something Kenma couldn't let slide.

(I PROMISE ONE MORE CHAPTER OF THIS MISSION THEN WE'RE GONNA HAVE FUN IWTH ALL 4 OF EM🥰)