Mafia Pt 89

I feel like I don't say this enough, but I'm really thankful to all of you who read this story. I was looking at my notifications and I was actually so happy when I saw this story getting added to people reading lists, and I love seeing everyone's comments. I just want to say thank you for supporting all my wacky ideas and always giving encouragement 💗
————————————-———————————————
Timeskip: 2 Months

It's been two months Kenma had to deal with his hell. I'd there's anything he's learned, it's to keep his head low and not put up a fight. Putting up a fight always made it worse. If he was just obedient there would be less pain.

Mr L: What's with the long face kitten?

God he hated the nickname. It always made his shudder with disgust.

Kenma: Nothing sir..

Mr L: Speak up will you? Or cat got your tongue.

Kenma: Sorry.

Mr L: Always so quick to apologize aren't you?

Kenma: Sorry.

Mr L: Get ready. We are going over to a place for a few days.

Kenma looked up for a second, but immediately regretted it when he was met with the glare of Me L.

Mr L: You're old owners wanna see, ain't that interesting? Never thought they would want to see a loser like you.

Kenma: T-They do?

Mr L: what's got you so happy about that, huh? Am I not good enough for you?

Kenma: N-No! I never said that!

Mr L: But you thought it didn't you, you ungrateful little bitch. I swear someone has to teach you some manners.

Kenma: I didn't mean it, please I'm sorry!

Kenma backed up, but there was no were else to run. He felt a sharp blow to his rib cage followed by a barrage of attacks following if.

He was left on the floor, gasping for breath. While Kr L just stood there and stared at his blood stained fists.

Mr L: You always make me get to dirty.  Hurry up, we leave in a hour.

Kenma was clutching his chest as if his life depended on it, after every single one of these beatings he always thought he was done for. He thought his heart would just explode and end him. Unfortunately, that never happened. And he was just left on the floor.

After a few minutes he picked himself up, knowing Mr L would come back and kill him if he wasn't ready. He looked at the few clothes he had and pick a long sleeve sweater with some gray sweatpants. That way no one would be able to see the damage.

Just as he was finishing up, he heard his door open and Mr L walking in.

Mr L: You've gotten better at picking yourself up. Most guys would still be in the floor now.

Kenma just stared at the floor, knowing anything he would say would be turned against him.

Mr L: Come, let's go.

He slid his bulky hand on Kenma's shoulder and started walking out. Kenma trembled with disgust, but let it slide. Knowing that if he did anything it would just become worse.

They walked out to the car Kenma was first transported in when he came here. Kenma looked around at the beaty taking scenery, it was awhile since he had been out. The sun's warmth, the wind's coolness, the sounds of nature, it all put him to peace. Nature is truly one of the most beautiful things to him.

He spent the whole care ride staring out the window, observing all the trees, buildings, everything, just like a little kid would. And before he knew it, they had arrived to the place he once considered home. And there laid the three familiar faces whom he once trusted.