Mafia Pt 76

As Kenma got ready to fight he heard the laughs of what seemed to my a familiar friend. He sighed and put away his knife, knowing it was just Fukunaga.

Fukunaga: How's it going boss!

Kenma: Fine, the tall one is dead, but the bulky one is just knocked out. Could you please take him for questioning?

Fukunaga: On it! And who is that adorable little munchkin in your arms!

The ravenette flocked towards the child and started admiring her from all different angles.

Kenma: Hana, her names Hana.

Fukunaga: So this place was a child trafficking place huh, never would've thought.

Kenma: Yeah, get the rest out, I'll go home with her.

Fukunaga: Already playing favorites? Cmon that's not fair!

Kenma: Yeah alright, cya soon. Don't kill them please!

Fukunaga: Whatever, drive safe!

Kenma rolled his eyes and stepped into the car he entered in with. He carefully buckled in the child before doing the same to himself and made the quiet drive back home. It's been awhile since he's had a quiet drive actually. With Kuroo and Bokuto you never have peace, maybe they were starting to grow on him. But, they're in the past now. He sighed as he reminisced those days, almost forgetting that he was driving. Before he knew it, he had pulled back up to head quarters gates. He was kindly greeted by his subordinates and he allowed them to take the child while he freshened up. Just as all of them were leaving, he noticed one of his bosses waiting for him. He greeted him with a short bow and looked up to see him holding out a beautifully carved knife. It was a shade of crimson red, the edges sharpened to perfection, it practically gleamed with perfection.

Kenma: What's with the gift?

Boss: You will use it to execute those 3. You have till the sunset to do so.

Kenma looked at her bewildered. He thought he would have more time to process what he was going to do, but now he has to execute them by sunset?!

Boss: is that going to be a problem?

Kenma: Erm..no sir. It'll be done..

Boss: Don't disappoint. I we have no room for failures here.

Kenma: Yes sir.

His boss walked off while Kenma was left with his decision..